Thread: Jets Fans Need To Boycott The Games!

Jets Fans Need To Boycott The Games!

That's the only way ths SLOP will change. What incentive is there now? The Fans keep eating up this DRECK. Woody must be laughing himself sick.

Jets fans, have some respect for yourselves, don't attend the games, and you'll see how quickly things will change. Otherwise, expect things to stay like this forever!

You going to buy all the tickets we own?

Not sure what you are ranting about, but take it to the dump.

BZ

Hall Of Fame
    slinger, you want to sell me your season tickets?...or do you even go to the games?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No matter how bad it gets, even if I can't make the game myself, there will always be someone using my tickets. If you don't have the stomach for it, there's a program on the Jets' site that'll give them to underpriveledged kids.

2 Seats @ $65 Dollars each multiply by 6 games = $780 Bucks. I'll tell u where to send the cash once you agree to re-imburse me?

No I'm Not Bwana!

Jets fans need to make a short term sacrifice for a long term gain. This organization needs to be embarrassed like it's embarrassed it's fans. That will take some sacrifice on the part of season ticket holders, but I can promise you, if the stadium is empty during games, the owner will make changes. Otherwise, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE, why should it? It's always more work to do something well, than to do something shoddy.
    Last edited by GreenSlinger; 10-07-2005 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSlinger
    Jets fans need to make a short term sacrifice for a long term gain. This organization needs to be embarrassed like it's embarrassed it's fans. That will take some sacrifice on the part of season ticket holders, but I can promise you, if the stadium is empty during games, the owner will make changes. Otherwise, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE, why should it? It's always more work to do something well, than to do something shoddy.

yea, I believe the "changes" you're referring too would be moving the damn team to LA