Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: long time no see

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

long time no see

A few of the JI gang has been over at billszone - so I thought I'd let you all know I was back in the world. :D

I'll try to check in before game time. I'll hope for a good clean game, no injuries.... and then wish you guys luck next week. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you? Must win for both teams with Pats and Miami playing well, albeit without great results. Going to the game? I'll be at the Carrier Done saturday as well. Go RU.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been doing okay - been pretty busy at work. I'm really glad to be home though. I managed to make it to Buffalo to the opener - I had a blast. If any of you are planning on going to Buffalo for the game - let me know and I'll hook ya up where the guys from the Zone will be at. How have you been?

Definately a must win for both of us. Of course - you know who I'll be rooting for. :D I hope both the fish and pats lose though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, gonna try and tailgate in area 10(lot 3). Who are these cats from the Zone? ESPN Zone? Yeah, I'm doing well. Was gonna lay off on the road trips but here I'm about to see my 2nd away game. Been to a few concerts up there but never football. Well I actually did play in a game against Niagara.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 10-13-2005 at 11:37 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Billszone.com"

Here's the [url=http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=82683]tailgate[/url] thread.

They didn't have the lot info actually posted in the thread yet - they always tailgate in the same one. So I posted asking for details.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I was already in Syracuse when this was potsed. At least ONE of my teams played well this weekend. We wound up in the RV lot with these Harley dealers. They have a sweet custom tailgating rig. Oh well, the weather and game could've been better, but a good time was had by all.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOPS... Too bad I didn't get the info to you sooner. Keep it in mind for next year. They always throw a good party.

Anyway - glad you had a good time. :D