Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current draft order

Best part about those 6 ahead of us? At least 4 of them are definitely not drafting a QB in the first, and Zona has a lot of problems besides QB (and Green hasn't given up on McCown yet), and Houston might want to stock up on picks to build their O-line. There's a very good chance we will have the opportunity to trade up for the 1st pick.

My early prediction though is the Niners get Reggie Bush in next years draft.....

Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    We don't need Leinart. Did you watch the ND game? He was the 2nd best QB in that game. He was tough but very erratic and for all you out there who want a strong arm QB who can hit the long pass, he was all over the place on long passes. We need to pass on him. I wasn't impressed at all.
    I don't mean this to be sarcastic or anything but I really genuinely wanna know....who wud u draft if the jets had the 1st pick in the draft??? Bush, or one of the qb's like Vick or someone???? Wud u take ur chances on Pennington for next year and just draft bush???

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ 1968

I don't mean this to be sarcastic or anything but I really genuinely wanna know....who wud u draft if the jets had the 1st pick in the draft??? Bush, or one of the qb's like Vick or someone???? Wud u take ur chances on Pennington for next year and just draft bush???
    If we had the #1 Overall Pick it would be between LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson and the highest rated QB on the board

Reggie Bush would be a consideration as well

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    Seems to me I read that somewhere....he'll get it back- no doubt...and when it reads his "stock is dropping" it meant instead of a top 8 pick he's now between selections 12-15..

No elite RB will impact behind the Jets O-line, which needs at least a 3/5's overhaul if not a 4/5's overhaul.....always take the good left tackle when you could get one....makes an average RB very good.
    Until he shows he "got it back" he's overrated IMHO.

Okay as to your Left Tackle argument, but I'd take Bush over Leinart for this team, unless you have a plan for what to do with CP.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    @ATL
    SD
    @CAR
    @DEN

Gonna be a fun 4 weeks.

yeah it's gonna be a fun 4 weeks.

by the way the Dolphisn beat the Panthers and the broncos....we beat the Dolphins

will it be tough? of course it will be but to act like they will all be losses makes no sense.

Falcons barely beat the Saints who gave up 52 points the week before.

Last I saw this team is in close games...anything can happen.

Other than the Colts....NO team is runnign away from all the rest.