Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Current draft order

  1. #1

    Current draft order

    Texans
    49ers
    Vikings
    Packers
    Cardinals
    Raiders
    =====
    JETS
    Saints

    Right now we are tied with the Saints at 2-4 for the 7th/8th Overall Pick

    But take heart Jet fans, by this time next week we should be in the TOP 5

  2. #2
    @ATL
    SD
    @CAR
    @DEN

    Gonna be a fun 4 weeks.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    3,037
    7-8


    Is not bad at all with all this talent, wed have a shot at a big LT, RB or QB.


    Stanton IMO is around that area if he comes out.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3

    @ATL
    SD
    @CAR
    @DEN

    Gonna be a fun 4 weeks
    When I look at those four games I can definitely see the Jets making a run at the #1 Overall Pick this next month

    I'll be shocked if we're not at least in the TOP 3 four weeks from now

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    When I look at those four games I can definitely see the Jets making a run at the #1 Overall Pick this next month

    I'll be shocked if we're not at least in the TOP 3 four weeks from now
    Mee too, I see 1 win at the Max.

    We dont even face the Pats who have our #.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    Texans
    49ers
    Vikings
    Packers
    Cardinals
    Raiders
    =====
    JETS
    Saints

    Right now we are tied with the Saints at 2-4 for the 7th/8th Overall Pick

    But take heart Jet fans, by this time next week we should be in the TOP 5
    Good....None of those teams really need Leinart. Except maybe Arizona and Oakland.

  7. #7
    Come on guys your talking like its all over.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    When I look at those four games I can definitely see the Jets making a run at the #1 Overall Pick this next month

    I'll be shocked if we're not at least in the TOP 3 four weeks from now
    You crack me up, Ham. Really! you do.

    If this season does go all the way down the tubes, it will really sting to not get Reggie. That would be the only saving grace to what could be a very disappointing season- drafting Reggie Bush to take the torch from CM.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    3,037
    I agree. As of right now my two top choices are Reggie Bush and Drew Stanton.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    You crack me up, Ham. Really! you do.

    If this season does go all the way down the tubes, it will really sting to not get Reggie. That would be the only saving grace to what could be a very disappointing season- drafting Reggie Bush to take the torch from CM.
    Trade down, get a few extra selections and take Eric Winston...



    .........................

  11. #11
    Why was this dumped?

    The excessive moderation has gotten out of hand. Thsi is in no way a dumpable post.

  12. #12
    Dude, there's no way we lose more games than the Saints! Our defense is not gonna stop playing hard. They'll continue to keep us in every game. They gota get their stats and have a chance earn their $$ too.

    I'm discouraged by today's loss. Offense and special teams were bad. Tons of penalties. Ty Law had another interference call. Justin Miller dropped another kick. They got it handed to them.

    I think we'll go 8-8 for the season and get a middle 1st rounder.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet
    Dude, there's no way we lose more games than the Saints! Our defense is not gonna stop playing hard. They'll continue to keep us in every game. They gota get their stats and have a chance earn their $$ too.

    I'm discouraged by today's loss. Offense and special teams were bad. Tons of penalties. Ty Law had another interference call. Justin Miller dropped another kick. They got it handed to them.

    I think we'll go 8-8 for the season and get a middle 1st rounder.
    Where are we getting those 8 wins from?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    Trade down, get a few extra selections and take Eric Winston...



    .........................
    Rofl!

    btw CBTNY, I'm sure you know Winstons stock is dropping.

    Hey, given the choice, I'd take an elite RB over a QB for this team, so the player can make an impact right away, and also have a promising future.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    Rofl!

    btw CBTNY, I'm sure you know Winstons stock is dropping.
    Seems to me I read that somewhere....he'll get it back- no doubt...and when it reads his "stock is dropping" it meant instead of a top 8 pick he's now between selections 12-15..

    Hey, given the choice, I'd take an elite RB over a QB for this team, so the player can make an impact right away, and also have a promising future.
    No elite RB will impact behind the Jets O-line, which needs at least a 3/5's overhaul if not a 4/5's overhaul.....always take the good left tackle when you could get one....makes an average RB very good.

  16. #16
    I'm just coming out of nowhere with this but is it just me that notices when The D makes a good stop or an int...."Illegal Contact.........24....Automatic 1st!"

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet

    Dude, there's no way we lose more games than the Saints! Our defense is not gonna stop playing hard

    They'll continue to keep us in every game
    Hate to break it to you, SJ, but our D is overrated ... and they have McGahee's cleet marks on their backs to prove it
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 10-16-2005 at 10:51 PM.

  18. #18
    Jets should win one or 2 in the next 5 weeks. Assuming they are at 3 wins after the next 4 games the following teams, I think, will be at 3 or less going into week 12 along with the Jets.

    Baltimore
    Green Bay
    Houston
    Miami
    Minnesota
    New Orleans
    Oakland
    San Francisco

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ 1968
    Good....None of those teams really need Leinart. Except maybe Arizona and Oakland.
    We don't need Leinart. Did you watch the ND game? He was the 2nd best QB in that game. He was tough but very erratic and for all you out there who want a strong arm QB who can hit the long pass, he was all over the place on long passes. We need to pass on him. I wasn't impressed at all.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet
    Dude, there's no way we lose more games than the Saints! Our defense is not gonna stop playing hard. They'll continue to keep us in every game. They gota get their stats and have a chance earn their $$ too.

    I'm discouraged by today's loss. Offense and special teams were bad. Tons of penalties. Ty Law had another interference call. Justin Miller dropped another kick. They got it handed to them.

    I think we'll go 8-8 for the season and get a middle 1st rounder.
    They already stopped playing hard. I guess you really didn't see today's game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us