Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets should move to San Antonio

Jets should move to San Antonio

They'd have their own stadium.

I'd rather have the Jets here than the Saints.

It doesn't really matter because Tagliadork doesn't want ANY NFL team to come to San Antonio because we're a so-called "small market".

If San Antonio is a small market, then what the heck are:

Buffalo?
    Jacksonville?
    Green Bay?
    Tampa Bay?
    New Orleans?
    Carolina?
    Tennesse?

You guys are spoiled up there because you have TWO football teams and TWO baseball teams.

Ok. My rant is officially complete.

Dump?

Move the Jets so that you can have your team here.

Why dont you move to NY/NJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Dump?

Move the Jets so that you can have your team here.

Why dont you move to NY/NJ?
    Youz guys (we say y'all down here) are the ones constantly complaining about being 2nd class citizens in NY. You'd be 1st class here. We could even rename the Alamodome to Herm Edwards Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan
    Youz guys (we say y'all down here) are the ones constantly complaining about being 2nd class citizens in NY. You'd be 1st class here. We could even rename the Alamodome to Herm Edwards Stadium.
    Desperate much?

All Pro
    dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump

I'd rather be 2nd class in NJ than 1st class in San Antonio.

San Antonio are you kidding me?

How does a guy in SA become a Jet fan anyway, It is not like the Jets have a brand like the niners, Boys, Steelers, Fins etc.

Hall Of Fame
    You'd be 1st class here.
    That would be like winning the special olympics.

Wow, youz guyz are a bunch of rude little biatches!

Notice that I never ONCE insulted the city of New York in my posts. San Antonio is a GREAT place to live. Well, I gotta go. It's a balmy 78 degrees here and I've got cold Shiner Bock marqaritas to deal with.

I'd rather be 2nd class in NJ than 1st class in San Antonio.

San Antonio are you kidding me?

How does a guy in SA become a Jet fan anyway, It is not like the Jets have a brand like the niners, Boys, Steelers, Fins etc.

Sometimes people have to move. You know, career changes, etc?

Wow, youz guyz are a bunch of rude little biatches!

Notice that I never ONCE insulted the city of New York in my posts. San Antonio is a GREAT place to live. Well, I gotta go. It's a balmy 78 degrees here and I've got cold Shiner Bock marqaritas to deal with.
    Why don't u guys go get your OWN team and leave everyone elses ALONE...LOSERRRRRRR

If the Buc's left Tampa for L.A., and the Jets moved to Tampa, I would not be a Jets fan.

Sometimes people have to move. You know, career changes, etc?
    So you understand how hard it is for people to follow a team from far, and you want to take that away from an entire fanbase?

You said NY is spoiled, you are coming off like a whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy-y-y-y
    That would be like winning the special olympics.
    [straight line]
    and what's better than winning the special olympics?
    [/straight line]

Quote Originally Posted by TampaT
    If the Buc's left Tampa for L.A., and the Jets moved to Tampa, I would not be a Jets fan.
    Why not? Are you a Buc's fan NOW? Or a Jet's fan?

About 70% of the people that live here are Cowboys fans. At the local sports bars, you see all kinds of fans. That's because this city is a big military town. At one time there were four active military bases here. So people who live here are from all over.

To all of you Homers who flamed me, it was mildly amusing getting a rise out of you. There's no way in hell that S.A. will ever get a pro football team. At least we have a GREAT basketball team. They had their ring ceremony last night. It was great. That reminds me, is Malik Rose still playing for the Nicks? He's still a fan favorite here.

They'd have their own stadium.

I'd rather have the Jets here than the Saints.

It doesn't really matter because Tagliadork doesn't want ANY NFL team to come to San Antonio because we're a so-called "small market".

If San Antonio is a small market, then what the heck are:

Buffalo?
    Jacksonville?
    Green Bay?
    Tampa Bay?
    New Orleans?
    Carolina?
    Tennesse?

You guys are spoiled up there because you have TWO football teams and TWO baseball teams.

Ok. My rant is officially complete.
    Tagliadork? good one. I laughed my soda out of my nose.
    If you're ragging on him for keeping the Saints in New Orleans then you're either a moron or plain insensitive and know nothing about economics. I think the heat has gone to your head.
    Now that your rant is complete... go away.

Why would a be a Buc's fan. Born and raised in Brooklyn???

About 70% of the people that live here are Cowboys fans. At the local sports bars, you see all kinds of fans. That's because this city is a big military town. At one time there were four active military bases here. So people who live here are from all over.

To all of you Homers who flamed me, it was mildly amusing getting a rise out of you. There's no way in hell that S.A. will ever get a pro football team. At least we have a GREAT basketball team. They had their ring ceremony last night. It was great. That reminds me, is Malik Rose still playing for the Nicks? He's still a fan favorite here.
    Wait a second, when you moved presumably from the tri-state area to SA you maintained your Jet fandom but adopted the Spurs as your BB team?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We could even rename the Alamodome to Herm Edwards Stadium.
    Interesting thought, given the outcome at the Alamo. Do you think they had someone like Hermy manning the BBQ?

Wait a second, when you moved presumably from the tri-state area to SA you maintained your Jet fandom but adopted the Spurs as your BB team?
    He needs to change his name to Pseudo JetFan