Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thankful Not To Be....

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankful Not To Be....

a Jets fan. I don't have to waste my Sunday afternoon watching such a pathetic display of football. Three cheers Jet fans, for you may be able to win four games this year.

Somebody should shove Fireman Retard next home game and put an end to that miserable chant. S-U-C-K, SUCK SUCK SUCK.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey retard were glad ur not a jets fan either. go kill yourself

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    ummm, nice first post. were you always this stupid, or did ur mommy sned you to retard school?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta say... it's pretty gutless to come in and chastise another team's fans without first disclosing which team you root for.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya i know he couldve at least admitted that he was a closet cleveland browns fan

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Who says you have to watch the games to be a football fan?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I root for the real New York team, the team that is splashed all over the local papers and sports programs. The team that has a future QB, a real TE, a real WR, basically a real team. Not a bunch of misfits running around with a clueless coaching staff. The Jets will always be the second class dogs around here and well deserved.

I hear next year they are going to have a QB competition between Pat Ryan and Glenn Foley. Come to think about it, both can throw the ball, which is more then can be said about #10.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish40
    I root for the real New York team, the team that is splashed all over the local papers and sports programs. The team that has a future QB, a real TE, a real WR, basically a real team. Not a bunch of misfits running around with a clueless coaching staff. The Jets will always be the second class dogs around here and well deserved.

I hear next year they are going to have a QB competition between Pat Ryan and Glenn Foley. Come to think about it, both can throw the ball, which is more then can be said about #10.

hmmm, where were you for the past 3 years? oh yeah, thats right, the giants sucked then.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I root for the real New York team
    You really think the Bills can last? 2-6 is still alive in this division.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Where were you the past 3 years tough guy??, Oh yea, the Giants sucked then. You know nothing about being a true fan and bleeding a teams colors. I have been a DIE HARD Jets fan my whole entire life, and although I have endured many hard times (to say the least). That SB sunday in the not too distant future when we raise the Lombardi trophy, if will be even sweeter for me than bandwagon trash like you. You are not a real fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    a Jets fan. I don't have to waste my Sunday afternoon watching such a pathetic display of football. Three cheers Jet fans, for you may be able to win four games this year.

Somebody should shove Fireman Retard next home game and put an end to that miserable chant. S-U-C-K, SUCK SUCK SUCK.
    yo mods, take this guy to the dump.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    giants may have a real offense, but what about that defense, they cant stop anyone, you wish u had a ty law in that secondary, or a jon vilma to stop the run, shut your mouth, last 3 years youve won 16 games, thats gross.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

F_ck you and f_ck your mother. How's them apples?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I root for the real New York team, the team that is splashed all over the local papers and sports programs. "

Is this the team that started 5-2 last year and finished 6-10 ? Or the one that started 4-4 the year before and finished 4-12 ?Or the team that gave up a 24 point lead in their last playoff game only to lose because of 2 botched snaps ? If I were a fan of that team I might wait til they actually finished with a winning record before talking trash about any other team.
    Last edited by kevin45; 11-08-2005 at 08:49 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    why are we even wasting our times answering this jerk off ...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been hoping to find a BigBlew fan to ask this - I have a nephew who is a Jints fan, and we got him a Giants calander for his bedroom. When he turned the page to November last week, he noticed that it was the last page in the calender - no December. Do you know what this is all about?!?

Of course you do.

Get ready, the annual Va-Giants fold is coming up.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

We're thankful you're not a Jets fan too. You're an idiot. The "real" New York team, huh? I take it you mean the Giants. You should get your facts straight though - the only 'real' New York team is Buffalo, and they suck almost as much as the Jets do right now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Chugga chugga chugga chugga ...is that the Bandwagon I hear... go ahead jump on buddie!!!

Hey I bet your also a yankee fan too.. ohh wait did you jump off already/??? Are you on the mets bandwagon?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess They let anyone join these days.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's like taking two pieces of bacon and adding it to a cheesburger.

It taste really good but if the ketchup is not present what do you really have?

What do you really have?

And the pickle? does it really work?