Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally, completely, undeniably, screwed next year as well

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa the jets arent good...mommy change my diaper waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa....take it like a man u *****.
    YOU TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, FACE REALITY MY FRIEND....DO YOU SEE THAT ALL-TIME RECORD? LET ME ASK YOU THIS, HOW MANY YEARS RUNNING HAVE YOU HAD SEASON TICKETS? HOW MANY YEARS OUT OF THE PERIOD OF TIME YOU HAVE HAD SEASON TICKETS (IF YOU HAVE) HAVE THEY TAKEN YOUR MONEY AND SPENT IT ON PLAYERS LIKE BLAIR THOMAS, BRYAN THOMAS, DEWAYNE ROBERTSON, CHAD PENNINGTON, GLENN FOLEY, VINNY TESTAVERDE, AND BROWNING NAGEL?

WHY DO WE ALL SPEND TIME WATCHING THIS TEAM THAT'S MORE THAN 60 GAMES UNDER .500 ALL-TIME?? WHY WHY WHY? ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS, THEN WORRY ABOUT MY MANHOOD, LOSER.....

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9
    YOU TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, FACE REALITY MY FRIEND....DO YOU SEE THAT ALL-TIME RECORD? LET ME ASK YOU THIS, HOW MANY YEARS RUNNING HAVE YOU HAD SEASON TICKETS? HOW MANY YEARS OUT OF THE PERIOD OF TIME YOU HAVE HAD SEASON TICKETS (IF YOU HAVE) HAVE THEY TAKEN YOUR MONEY AND SPENT IT ON PLAYERS LIKE BLAIR THOMAS, BRYAN THOMAS, DEWAYNE ROBERTSON, CHAD PENNINGTON, GLENN FOLEY, VINNY TESTAVERDE, AND BROWNING NAGEL?

WHY DO WE ALL SPEND TIME WATCHING THIS TEAM THAT'S MORE THAN 60 GAMES UNDER .500 ALL-TIME?? WHY WHY WHY? ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS, THEN WORRY ABOUT MY MANHOOD, LOSER.....

DO ME A BIG FAVOR PMARISCO9 BECOME A GINTS FAN.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrican
    DO ME A BIG FAVOR PMARISCO9 BECOME A GINTS FAN.....
    That would be too easy......

I've dumped enough money now that if I left and they ever even went to the Super Bowl in my lifetime, I would be a complete moron for doing so.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I see... I just want it to be known that you are my friend and I think your posts are awesome... Remember I said that when you start shooting.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    highly speculative conclusions. for example

Wayne's retirement = 1 million in savings NEXT year.
    If Penny was cut = 12 million in savings NEXT year.

I am not predicting #2 but the jury is still out on how the Jets will look in 2006 and what their cap situation will be.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a mental disorder is probably more accurate

You absolutely do. But it has nothing to do with the Jets.

You're a pathetic troll who posts garbage such as "Vilma Traded!!!!" and your gem from last week "Jets Sign TO!!!!!".

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/se...?searchid=9423

Find a new hobby troll.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets1958
    highly speculative conclusions. for example

Wayne's retirement = 1 million in savings NEXT year.
    If Penny was cut = 12 million in savings NEXT year.

I am not predicting #2 but the jury is still out on how the Jets will look in 2006 and what their cap situation will be.
    HA, like they would cut Pennington, after "all he's poured into this team"

That's why he was still 215 lbs. at the time of his injury and why he still couldn't throw a 20 yard out on a line.....

C'mon now....

He's not a starting NFL QB, he lacks certain tools, but Bradway will sink or swim with the guy. Plus the penalties attached to that $12 million in "savings" are enormous, there's a lot of guaranteed money in there, basically, John Abraham's money.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    HA, like they would cut Pennington, after "all he's poured into this team"

That's why he was still 215 lbs. at the time of his injury and why he still couldn't throw a 20 yard out on a line.....

C'mon now....

He's not a starting NFL QB, he lacks certain tools, but Bradway will sink or swim with the guy. Plus the penalties attached to that $12 million in "savings" are enormous, there's a lot of guaranteed money in there, basically, John Abraham's money.....
    Sorry guy, thread's closed. Take your garbage posts elsewhere.