Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey it's me!

[QUOTE=TASTE OF HEAVEN]Thanks Sooth![/QUOTE]

BAM!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=TasteofHeaven]Thanks Limo..........Where's Tx and Shasta, I'm a little disgruntled over our dissapointing season and would like to let off some steam! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Like they don't have their own headaches this season over in patsie land with IR players and losing games just like the rest of the division? Not even worth slapping them around this year when nobody has a good leg to stand on. :limp:

All League
    [QUOTE=Limolady]Like they don't have their own headaches this season over in patsie land with IR players and losing games just like the rest of the division? Not even worth slapping them around this year when nobody has a good leg to stand on. :limp:[/QUOTE]

I hate to admit it but they were right about Pennington........He is a China Doll.

Man, I have to change my sig if I'm going to keep putting down Chad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=TASTE OF HEAVEN]I hate to admit it but they were right about Pennington........He is a China Doll. Man, I have to change my sig if I'm going to keep putting down Chad.[/QUOTE]

I see you got your account and old avatar back TOH, welcome home. When are you coming to 16H and showing us how a real chef works the grill? The General Randy Lee is out shooting fresh road kill as we speak (hunting season is on) we could really use your culinary talents. :P

All League
    [QUOTE=Limolady]I see you got your account and old avatar back TOH, welcome home. When are you coming to 16H and showing us how a real chef works the grill? The General Randy Lee is out shooting fresh road kill as we speak (hunting season is on) we could really use your culinary talents. :P[/QUOTE]

LL, my employers are getting their money's worth, I've been short-staffed for 2 months now working 16 hour days trying to fill the void. If I can take time out to read the newspaper that's a good day. Hopefully the situation will get better and I can add some flavor to the 16H party.........not that it never had flavor........you know what I mean!