Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE UN-OFFICIAL J.I. HALL of SHAME

THE UN-OFFICIAL J.I. HALL of SHAME

There has been a lot of grousing & rumbling of late about certain posters. Now is your chance to "out" you least favorite posters. Speak your peace right here. Nominations for the Hall of Shame are now open.
    Three posters are not eligible for this Hall...Sooth (cause its his football), Baddniss (cause I am a perfect angel in all ways :P) and dickykotite (because he just cant get a break...even when he scuttled his boat in order to collect the insurance proceeds, but then found out he forgot to insure it).
    Everyone else is fair game.
    Who should be banned from J.I.??? Tell us...The nominations are now open.

All Pro
    as funny as this could get, this will get locked.

:locked:

TX. ;)

Really it should be Shasta, all it does is troll.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ikeyman3]TX. ;)

Really it should be Shasta, all it does is troll.[/QUOTE]
    it, haha

All League
    sackdance99

[QUOTE=Megalomaniac]as funny as this could get, this will get locked.

:locked:[/QUOTE]
    crap, i was figuring you'd throw my name in the hat for the hall of shame.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I nominate Bob E baddniss for taking the Bud Girls out of his avatar and for not showing up at 16H in like 3 years. Bad, bad baddniss.

All Pro
    I can just copy and paste my ignore list for the first couple

1. ChipShot (already banned, thanks sooth)

2. dameangreenkillingmachine (should have been banned with ChipShot)

3. joiseyjet (his pro-new jersey stadium rants and subsequent gloating make him inherently bannable)

4. sackdance99 (too many bannable offenses to mention)

5. savage69 (curtis hater #1, should not just be banned but also burned at the stake as punishment for his total lack of respect for one of the greatest players to ever don a jets uniform)

6. Jetman67 (although i can't add him to my ignore list because of his moderator status, he should definately be banned for buying a pt cruiser)

thats all i can think of for now, but there are plenty other posters should be banned/executed for total stupidity. keep up the good work.

Bewildered Beast
    thats all i can think of for now, but there are plenty other posters should be banned/executed for total stupidity. keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

[I]YAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR![/I]

5. savage69 (curtis hater #1, should not just be banned but also burned at the stake as punishment for his total lack of respect for one of the greatest players to ever don a jets uniform) Please!

All Pro
    also, Green Jets @ Ham should be banned as well due his spamalicious 21,000 posts on how the jets need to tank the season in order to get a high draft pick. mantanasoss was right, where's your pride? no true jets fan would ever root for them to lose. if you want to pull for the jets to keep losing, do us all a favor and become a fan of another team. this doesn't just go for you, GJ&H, it goes for every other fan who thinks it is ok to just give up on the season. herm edwards would spit in your face if you told him you were hoping for the jets to lose, and so would i.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]crap, i was figuring you'd throw my name in the hat for the hall of shame.[/QUOTE]
    i figured it went without saying ;)

but no, i don't think people should be banned because i don't agree with them.

All Pro
    sackdance 99 :poop:

Jets Insider VIP
    Shasta, TX, and every other flaming Patsie Fan (except PatriotPower)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Sea Captain McCallister]
    6. Jetman67 (although i can't add him to my ignore list because of his moderator status, he should definately be banned for buying a pt cruiser)
    .[/QUOTE]

:bwahaha:

All League
    [QUOTE=Untouchable]Shasta, TX, and every other flaming Patsie Fan (except PatriotPower)[/QUOTE]

Take that back:tsk:-Untouchable! :P

I am not a Flaming Patsie..I am a NICE:blueangel flaming Patsie!!! make sure you get it right next time...

Childeren,
    Can you spell A-E-C? I know that you can.Banned in all of his reincarnations. AEC!, AEC4 etc. (He was LIMOLADY's friend)...its her fault! :D

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]I nominate Bob E baddniss for taking the Bud Girls out of his avatar and for not showing up at 16H in like 3 years. Bad, bad baddniss.[/QUOTE]

1 year, not 3.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Sea Captain McCallister]

[/QUOTE]

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

All League
    I heard 67 invested in livestock and bought his new transportation--A Horse and buggy!!!!!LMAO

So far , only 3 votes for Shasta. Thats not too much. I guess that means he gets to come back onto the site! No more ban.A welcome back kiss on the forehead to him/her/it. :D