Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE UN-OFFICIAL J.I. HALL of SHAME

[QUOTE=Sea Captain McCallister]I can just copy and paste my ignore list for the first couple

1. ChipShot (already banned, thanks sooth)

2. dameangreenkillingmachine (should have been banned with ChipShot)

3. joiseyjet (his pro-new jersey stadium rants and subsequent gloating make him inherently bannable)

4. sackdance99 (too many bannable offenses to mention)

5. savage69 (curtis hater #1, should not just be banned but also burned at the stake as punishment for his total lack of respect for one of the greatest players to ever don a jets uniform)

6. Jetman67 (although i can't add him to my ignore list because of his moderator status, he should definately be banned for buying a pt cruiser)

thats all i can think of for now, but there are plenty other posters should be banned/executed for total stupidity. keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

you forgot Jets Fanatic, SAR I, and Megalomaniac, all 3 blindly hate Vinny for no reason.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ikeyman3]

TX. ;)

[/QUOTE]

I'm unbannable. :yes:

All League
    Glad to hear that TX! :P

I VOTE for myself, :yes: to be in the Hall of Shame........After the year Im having, Add me to eveyone's ignore list--LMAO

shasta and joker are the two biggest idiots on this board without a doubt. they add just about nothing in terms of intelligent insight and are just here to troll. most likely because they are losers whose sole triumph in life is the recent success of the football team they root for.

All League
    Yea, But I root for the same team as they do....Plus another--My Seahawks!!

Yep--Go Hawks-- Sweep them 49rs and take home 8-2 win :iwon:

Hall Of Fame
    I won't vote on anybody, but how can anybody vote for Joisey, Hammer or TX? None of those 3 should be on any Hall of Shame list.

67 should be there for buying a PT Cruiser though....

Banned
    [QUOTE=Baddniss]

Now is your chance to "out" you least favorite posters. Speak your peace right here. Nominations for the Hall of Shame are now open.

[/QUOTE]

RamRodDumbassRay

For being a complete moron.

All League
    [QUOTE=BergenJet]I won't vote on anybody, but how can anybody vote for Joisey, Hammer or TX? None of those 3 should be on any Hall of Shame list.

67 should be there for buying a PT Cruiser though....[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with a PT cruiser?....My uncle has one, and there kinda cute looking.

All Pro
    I don't think anyone should be banned you are taking away the first admendment who are you to do that? If someone is talking and you don't like them then just put thier name on ignore duh.........but alas I found that even though one post maybe stupid by someone a couple days later that same person could have a very good post...Thier are alot of people on here that I don't always agree with but it doesn't sway my opinion one way or another.......Thier is not one person on this board that I would not want to meet even pats fans.......and I guess "Sigh" even seahawks chick........no but seriously is everyone that close-minded I guess I am just diff I don't see the point in it.....I may say some things in good natured sarcastic fun but that is it.....everything else that people are just words....you can either let them bother you when you don't need to.or you can just say hey everyone has a right to thier own opinion. And if someone puts me on thier ignore list then I am not goign to cry over it.....my motto..."you like me cool we can hang out and talk you don't like me fluck you your not woreth my time anyway" simple as that :D :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Anyone who cannot handle, like an adult, the opinions, viewpoints, likes, dislikes, plans, interests, smack, criticism, stories, tastes (or lack therof), politics, biases, stupidity, genius, annoyance, praise, or utter OT'ness of other posters on an Internet forum should indeed, be banned.

Immediately.

And in the "I'm a Hypocrite File": By the way, for you scuzzys listing Savage69 as one of the "to be banned", I hope you all die. Painfully. And slowly too. :D :D Savage has followed this team for more years than many of you have been alive, combines, and has bleed his fan-blood for the Jets longer, and I suspect more honorably, than any of you WISH you could. :D

[QUOTE=Sea Captain McCallister]also, Green Jets @ Ham should be banned as well due his spamalicious 21,000 posts on how the jets need to tank the season in order to get a high draft pick. mantanasoss was right, where's your pride? no true jets fan would ever root for them to lose. if you want to pull for the jets to keep losing, do us all a favor and become a fan of another team. this doesn't just go for you, GJ&H, it goes for every other fan who thinks it is ok to just give up on the season. herm edwards would spit in your face if you told him you were hoping for the jets to lose, and so would i.[/QUOTE]
    A true Jets fan roots for whatever is best for the franchise to reach a superbowl. It's fine if you want the Jets to win games, but don't say you want them to win for your pride and so you can maybe brag to some of your friends about a win. The bottom line is that the NFL rewards losing with high draft picks. Winning two games down the stretch this season will not do anything in terms of getting us to a superbowl. Everyone has different opinions about the team, but do not try and put down fans who want a draft pick.

Hall Of Fame
    I think that some people are listing some pretty silly offenses, but I do think that shasta is the most inane poster on this board. All it does is troll.

Tex trolls too, but whenever he says something there's a cleverly buried grain of truth inside of it and I'm sure he's way smarter than me considering he manages to incite our hate without sounding like an idiot. I think Tex makes this place way better.

shasta, on the other hand, just says dumb things and then we all get mad. I hate even seeing its BS all over the board.

All League
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade]I don't think anyone should be banned you are taking away the first admendment who are you to do that? If someone is talking and you don't like them then just put thier name on ignore duh.........but alas I found that even though one post maybe stupid by someone a couple days later that same person could have a very good post...Thier are alot of people on here that I don't always agree with but it doesn't sway my opinion one way or another.......Thier is not one person on this board that I would not want to meet even pats fans.......and I guess "Sigh" even seahawks chick........no but seriously is everyone that close-minded I guess I am just diff I don't see the point in it.....I may say some things in good natured sarcastic fun but that is it.....everything else that people are just words....you can either let them bother you when you don't need to.or you can just say hey everyone has a right to thier own opinion. And if someone puts me on thier ignore list then I am not goign to cry over it.....my motto..."you like me cool we can hang out and talk you don't like me fluck you your not woreth my time anyway" simple as that :D :D[/QUOTE]

;)

1) Jack the Ripper- though he is no longer with us after being totallly owned, he is first ballot hall of shamer. no debate on this one he is the first inductee

2) Shasta- just for being a giagantic ***

3) chipshot- for being such a immature b*tch

4) sackdance99- no question here

5) rasejen- for his hatred on any jets player that he doesn't like

Banned
    [QUOTE=The Paranoid Jet]

Tex trolls too, but whenever he says something there's a cleverly buried grain of truth inside of it and I'm sure he's way smarter than me considering he manages to incite our hate without sounding like an idiot. I think Tex makes this place way better.

[/QUOTE]

Oh-oh, Paranoid has me pegged. ;)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade]I don't think anyone should be banned you are taking away the first admendment who are you to do that? If someone is talking and you don't like them then just put thier name on ignore duh.........but alas I found that even though one post maybe stupid by someone a couple days later that same person could have a very good post...Thier are alot of people on here that I don't always agree with but it doesn't sway my opinion one way or another.......Thier is not one person on this board that I would not want to meet even pats fans.......and I guess "Sigh" even seahawks chick........no but seriously is everyone that close-minded I guess I am just diff I don't see the point in it.....I may say some things in good natured sarcastic fun but that is it.....everything else that people are just words....you can either let them bother you when you don't need to.or you can just say hey everyone has a right to thier own opinion. And if someone puts me on thier ignore list then I am not goign to cry over it.....my motto..."you like me cool we can hang out and talk you don't like me fluck you your not woreth my time anyway" simple as that :D :D[/QUOTE] please ban ucrenegade.

SAR I is a 'smurf' , and also should be banned. someone check his ip
    Last edited by Sea Captain McCallister; 11-20-2005 at 02:37 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish]Anyone who cannot handle, like an adult, the opinions, viewpoints, likes, dislikes, plans, interests, smack, criticism, stories, tastes (or lack therof), politics, biases, stupidity, genius, annoyance, praise, or utter OT'ness of other posters on an Internet forum should indeed, be banned.

Immediately.

And in the "I'm a Hypocrite File": By the way, for you scuzzys listing Savage69 as one of the "to be banned", I hope you all die. Painfully. And slowly too. :D :D Savage has followed this team for more years than many of you have been alive, combines, and has bleed his fan-blood for the Jets longer, and I suspect more honorably, than any of you WISH you could. :D[/QUOTE]
    As usual Fish you have it right..Never bothers me who a Fan likes or don't, to me it's his right as a Fan! Children get into name calling and pout when you don't like their favorite player..Funny thing is I've never said a bad thing about Cumar..I always thought he was a Good Player that gives his all and leaves everything he has on the field! Also he should make the HOF based on his Durability and Longivity! But a Legend?? Well like I said..One mans Good Player is another Kids Legend!! Sea Captain thinks Ray Mickens was a great CB..Makes you wonder what classes he takes in College?? At any rate thanks for the kind words Big Guy!! ;)

Hall Of Fame
    chipshot (did he get banned yet, or is he still on probation)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Baddniss]So far , only 3 votes for Shasta. Thats not too much. I guess that means he gets to come back onto the site! No more ban.A welcome back kiss on the forehead to him/her/it. :D[/QUOTE]

Shasta is definately a girl.........let's put that to bed now....... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Has anyone seen Shasta? Any chick that bitter has to be phugly!