Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE UN-OFFICIAL J.I. HALL of SHAME

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sea Captain McCallister]please ban ucrenegade.

SAR I is a 'smurf' , and also should be banned. someone check his ip[/QUOTE]

yes i made the ban list for having an opinion love this country hahahahah

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss]Childeren, Can you spell A-E-C? I know that you can.Banned in all of his reincarnations. AEC!, AEC4 etc. (He was LIMOLADY's friend)...its her fault![/QUOTE]

Hey! How did I get dragged into this? And how am I at fault when the cyber psycho's seem to have an obsession with me? And yes Baddniss, we have had some classic "bannings" over the years here at JI. Why anyone who was shown the cyberdoor and publicly embarrassed in front of the board would want to return here only to be humiliated again is beyond me. :dunno:

The only Hall of Shame posters I.M.O. are fair weather fans, patsie & any other team fans and those that can't keep their personal drama's off the internet like PT67. :shaddap:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shasta's remarks invoke a gag reflex every time I read them.

That being said I wouldn't want to see it banned. It's kinda like watching a Jerry Springer episode. Other people complete and utter stupidity is always entertaining.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets_Fragger]chipshot (did he get banned yet, or is he still on probation)[/QUOTE]

Sooth put him on Double Secret 30-day probation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady]Hey! How did I get dragged into this? And how am I at fault when the cyber psycho's seem to have an obsession with me? And yes Baddniss, we have had some classic "bannings" over the years here at JI. Why anyone who was shown the cyberdoor and publicly embarrassed in front of the board would want to return here only to be humiliated again is beyond me. :dunno:

The only Hall of Shame posters I.M.O. are fair weather fans, patsie & any other team fans and those that can't keep their personal drama's off the internet like PT67. :shaddap:[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, you're right...all of the cyber-pyschos are obsessed with you! :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I'm feeling ashamed nobody put me up. I thought at least TX would be nominate me outing him for not giving Shasta a single reacharound yet. Or maybe Shasta would say something since I constantly point out his/her/its crystal meth habit and wicked addiction to strap-ons.

Or maybe Limo or Fatman cuz I was oh so right all along about how the WSS was going to die at the hand of that wise statesman Shel Silver. Oh, well, guess I'll just have to try harder.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen]Or maybe Limo or Fatman cuz I was oh so right all along about how the WSS was going to die at the hand of that wise statesman Shel Silver. Oh, well, guess I'll just have to try harder.[/QUOTE]

Now regen, why would I want you banned when you are my living proof and the very reason we did not get a stadium in NY? All those late night, cloak and dagger meetings with your employers Jimmy & Chuckie Dolan. The paper trail of bribes and payoffs to Silver & Bruno. The sneaky way you tried to use "no more tailgating" and "quality of life" issues to kabosh the project.

I can't wait for you to sell the "tell all" story to a Broadway producer and look forward to seeing the show. I'm also suggesting that the part of Limolady be played by Celine Dion and Woody played by Sean Connery, I can see the buzz now "West Side Stadium - The Musical" now at the Helen Hunt theatre. :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that the stadium is a "no go' over the Westside Rail Yards, I am proposing that a podium over the tracks still be built , but that the property be used (by me) for its next-best & highest use...A GRAVEYARD. Thats right, a cemetary! Since all the idiots complained about the traffic that the stadium would generate, here's my solution. I'm going into the Funeral Parlor business on the site! Not much traffic for that use, right NIMBY idiots? Sorry that we wont be creating one-onemillionth of the taxes that the stadium would, but the traffic will stay low (except for our occasional hearse!). :eek: