Thread: Vinny's Injury

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Vinny's Injury

since they switched to the colts game i didnt see the play where he got injured, only heard it on the radio. did Vinny's injury look serious and was he helped off the field or was he able to walk off on his own??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    anybody know?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    walked off under his own power

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]since they switched to the colts game i didnt see the play where he got injured, only heard it on the radio. did Vinny's injury look serious and was he helped off the field or was he able to walk off on his own??[/QUOTE]

I hope your only this concerned cause your a huge Vinny fan and dont wanna see him get injured in a game he shouldnt be playing and not cause you want to see him in the game next week.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsman51]walked off under his own power[/QUOTE]
    thats good to hear. as for the other replier in the thread, yeah, at this point i was just worried about his health. while i wish he could play again, i dont know if its in his best interest physically anymore. id really love it if he could get a "farewell" start, so to speak on mnf where he could get the touchdown record and hopefully the team could play inspired and protect him against the patriots where the fans could recognize him for the great career he had. i was listening to the game on the radio after they switched to the colts game and when he said Vinny collapsed its like they have to give you another kick in the nuts to add injury to insult. im really happy to hear that he got up on his own though.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]anybody know?[/QUOTE]

Testeverde's faking his injury so he doesn't have to go out on National TV next week and embarass himself further.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]anybody know?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be all set to throw a few more interceptions and mess up a few more snaps next week. We'd be lost w/o him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetinHuntersville]Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be all set to throw a few more interceptions and mess up a few more snaps next week. We'd be lost w/o him.[/QUOTE]
    very cute, *******.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]Testeverde's faking his injury so he doesn't have to go out on National TV next week and embarass himself further.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Right b4 that play they showed Chad on the sideline and he put the ear piece in to listen to the play, then took the piece out and covered his mouth with his hand. He kinda made the look like "God, I hope this works." Then boom, Vinny goes down. So the play was for Vinny to get fake an injury. After the replay, didnt even look like he could do that right :applause:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]very cute, *******.[/QUOTE]

There are only 3 Testaverde supporters on this board. Seeing that you represent 33.3% of them, let me give you some advice: It was noble that VT chose to come off the couch and help the team. Now that it's clear that he still sucks and the Jets are doing nothing but playing out the string, he has to go. He's of no use towards the only thing that matters now- getting ready for 2006. Before he poisons Jay Fiedler or Cliff Klingsbury with bad advice, get him and Mitzi on their way.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]very cute, *******.[/QUOTE]

Right back at you d!ckhead

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude it is just plain painful to watch Vinny play... no... it was painful the first time around... now its just plain pathetic. He has NO right being on a football field. He's endangering the WR's with his high passes and himself cause he cant avoid a hit to literally save his life. He's gonna end up in a body bag... the best move he made all year was convieniantly getteng hurt so he didn't have to face Carolinas front four!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99Forever]Dude it is just plain painful to watch Vinny play... no... it was painful the first time around... now its just plain pathetic. He has NO right being on a football field. He's endangering the WR's with his high passes and himself cause he cant avoid a hit to literally save his life. He's gonna end up in a body bag... the best move he made all year was convieniantly getteng hurt so he didn't have to face Carolinas front four![/QUOTE]

Watching Vinny nowadays is like watching Hulk Hogan wrestle these days. Both are brutal to watch, and should never happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead]Watching Vinny nowadays is like watching Hulk Hogan wrestle these days. Both are brutal to watch, and should never happen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the Hulkster can be SCRIPTED to win...Vinny cannot.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Vinny should do the right thing and just retire or demote himself. This is getting downright embarassing for both him and the Jets. Leave with some dignity.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetinHuntersville]Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be all set to throw a few more interceptions and mess up a few more snaps next week. We'd be lost w/o him.[/QUOTE]
    it could be worse! We could have had BAD PENNY in there dropping the snap 6 times and throwing two INTS! Then try to throw helicopter- like deep passes! :D :D :D :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]Testeverde's faking his injury so he doesn't have to go out on National TV next week and embarass himself further.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

ala Neil Odonnel vs the Oilers that one game

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worst...quarterback...ever.

[IMG]http://www.simpsonsweb.com/img-news/196.jpg[/IMG]