Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: The other bad teams at least show up

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

The other bad teams at least show up

HERM HAS TO GO, look at all the other bad teams out there, at least they are playing close games, SAINTS, 49ERS, CARDS, CLEVE, HOU . It is a joke that we are not even in these road games. I don't want to hear the injury excuse its total bull excuse all teams have injuries , i know we have a lot , but please we are the laughing stock of the league. Can we show some manhood on both sides of the ball, how about some pride.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jet-sec125]HERM HAS TO GO, look at all the other bad teams out there, at least they are playing close games, SAINTS, 49ERS, CARDS, CLEVE, HOU . It is a joke that we are not even in these road games. I don't want to hear the injury excuse its total bull excuse all teams have injuries , i know we have a lot , but please we are the laughing stock of the league. Can we show some manhood on both sides of the ball, how about some pride.[/QUOTE]
    I agree... but at this point... isn't it better we loose?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jet-sec125]HERM HAS TO GO, look at all the other bad teams out there, at least they are playing close games, SAINTS, 49ERS, CARDS, CLEVE, HOU . It is a joke that we are not even in these road games. I don't want to hear the injury excuse its total bull excuse all teams have injuries , i know we have a lot , but please we are the laughing stock of the league. Can we show some manhood on both sides of the ball, how about some pride.[/QUOTE]

Its all about the turnovers now. Their O is inept

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gastineau99Forever]I agree... but at this point... isn't it better we loose?[/QUOTE]

You know we will loose the rest of these games giving us a very high pick in next years draft. The thing that bothers me is Bradway won't know what to do with it.

Our staff will screw it up again. Go get Ron Wolf NOW.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frank Bongi]You know we will loose the rest of these games giving us a very high pick in next years draft. The thing that bothers me is Bradway won't know what to do with it.

Our staff will screw it up again. Go get Ron Wolf NOW.[/QUOTE]
    Yes Ron Wolf. I saw on NFL total accsess he was thinking about coming out of retirement