Thread: Fireman ED

Fireman ED

Can anyone tell me what the story is w/ Fireman Ed? Why hasn't he been to any games this year?

Who cares?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Bergh22]Can anyone tell me what the story is w/ Fireman Ed? Why hasn't he been to any games this year?[/QUOTE]Ed's been to all but one game. The real question is: where have [i]you[/i] been? As for me, well I'm still debating. Go to the games? Donate to them the kids? I've never been so confused as a fan. Maybe I'll show up for one more.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 11-20-2005 at 09:54 PM.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]Ed's been to all but one game. The real question is: where have [i]you[/i] been? As for me, well I'm still debating. Go to the games? Donate to them the kids? I've never been so confused as a fan. Maybe I'll show up for one more.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE you handsome :yes:

Has he? I was at the Jacksonville and Tampa games and don't remeber him being there. Maybe I did too much tailgating before the game.... I had heard that he wasn't at any of the games, but perhaps I am misinformed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Brenjetsfan]I LOVE you handsome :yes:[/QUOTE]Thanks, QT. Back at ye. Turn on your PM's so we can talk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

He skipped one game, supposedly to protest the downfall of the Queens stadium option. He's been up there on the screen in all the others, not that there's been much to chant about.

we need Dancin' Larry at the games too!!

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]Thanks, QT. Back at ye. Turn on your PM's so we can talk.[/QUOTE]
    PM? I was the queen..but no more... I just got your voce mail today. sorry could not make the "superbowl of Rtugers" keep me posted!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Bergh22]Has he? I was at the Jacksonville and Tampa games and don't remeber him being there. Maybe I did too much tailgating before the game.... I had heard that he wasn't at any of the games, but perhaps I am misinformed.[/QUOTE]

I hope you havent been losing over sleep over this
    Dont go throwing out your fireman ed trash can just yet

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Bergh22]Has he? I was at the Jacksonville and Tampa games and don't remeber him being there. Maybe I did too much tailgating before the game.... I had heard that he wasn't at any of the games, but perhaps I am misinformed.[/QUOTE]
    HE was def at the Jags Came I sat in his section for that game. He was there.

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]Ed's been to all but one game. The real question is: where have [i]you[/i] been? As for me, well I'm still debating. Go to the games? Donate to them the kids? I've never been so confused as a fan. Maybe I'll show up for one more.[/QUOTE]
    my tickets are paid for and I still have a good time before the game. Now the Buffalo game might be a diffrent story. I was all juiced up seeing a game on new Years day thinking it would possibly be for a division title but that has gone out the window. Go yell at Herm and Bradway for this mess. Let Woody know thats what I am going to do