Thread: Dom Capers and Herm Edwards have the same look

Practice Squad

Dom Capers and Herm Edwards have the same look

In watching these pathetic Texans tonight, anyone else notice how clueless Dom Capers looks on the sideline. It's a look that, frankly, all Jets fans have grown accustomed to in the form of Herman.

Also, in the what if category:

What if the Jets had successfully signed Denver free agent tight end Jeb Putzier (Broncos matched the offer sheet)? I'm assuming that takes the Raider trade for Jolley etc. off the board. So if we signed Putzer to team with Baker at TE, who do you take with the 1st round pick (or do you still look to trade down)? And does this impact your 2nd round pick?

[QUOTE=duckman]In watching these pathetic Texans tonight, anyone else notice how clueless Dom Capers looks on the sideline. It's a look that, frankly, all Jets fans have grown accustomed to in the form of Herman.

What if the Jets had successfully signed Denver free agent tight end Jeb Putzier (Broncos matched the offer sheet)? I'm assuming that takes the Raider trade for Jolley etc. off the board. So if we signed Putzer to team with Baker at TE, who do you take with the 1st round pick (or do you still look to trade down)? And does this impact your 2nd round pick?[/QUOTE]

Just think Capers could be our next coach. :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Both resemble DEER-in-the-headlights!

[QUOTE=duckman]In watching these pathetic Texans tonight, anyone else notice how clueless Dom Capers looks on the sideline. It's a look that, frankly, all Jets fans have grown accustomed to in the form of Herman.

What if the Jets had successfully signed Denver free agent tight end Jeb Putzier (Broncos matched the offer sheet)? I'm assuming that takes the Raider trade for Jolley etc. off the board. So if we signed Putzer to team with Baker at TE, who do you take with the 1st round pick (or do you still look to trade down)? And does this impact your 2nd round pick?[/QUOTE]
    I saw Herm after Andre Johnson took a stupid personal foul and got the Texans out of FG range. Johnson goes over to the sidline and insted of having the riot act perfprmed on him by capers all he does is nod his head and says ok. Then there next series he is right back out there. WHAT THE F@#K. That was Capers Herm Moment. I could see Herm doing the same thing

[QUOTE=shawn306]Just think Capers could be our next coach. :eek:[/QUOTE]
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Bill Simmons refers to that look as "The Mike Martz Face."