Thread: Please Keep Losing!!

All Pro

Please Keep Losing!!

My NFL season has been reduced to cheering for the Titans, texans, 49ers, Saints and Cardinals, and whoever the Jets play. Yea It SUCKS and it F'n Kills me but we have to loose out. Reggie Bush is the man we need to get. If we have to trade up from 3 or 4 to 1 to get him than DO IT!!! HE aint no Blair Thomas. He is the future So GO Saints GO Raiders that is the only 2 games I give us a shot.

All League
    [QUOTE=prza]My NFL season has been reduced to cheering for the Titans, texans, 49ers, Saints and Cardinals, and whoever the Jets play. Yea It SUCKS and it F'n Kills me but we have to loose out. Reggie Bush is the man we need to get. If we have to trade up from 3 or 4 to 1 to get him than DO IT!!! HE aint no Blair Thomas. He is the future So GO Saints GO Raiders that is the only 2 games I give us a shot.[/QUOTE]

What a horrible thread, and a quiter for your team, and fellow Jet fans!!!-Impo

Ever thought that your team feels reduced to having their own JET Fans post BS threads about who they cheer for???? :yes:

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]What a horrible thread, and a quiter for your team, and fellow Jet fans!!!-Impo

Ever thought that your team feels reduced to having their own JET Fans post BS threads about who they cheer for???? :yes:[/QUOTE]

Why do you care what he posts? The Seahaws and Patriots won so shouldn't you be celebrating on other message boards?

After the last 2 weeks (58-3) and seeing Bush go for 500 all purpose this weekend I'm starting to agree with this logic... :(

All League
    Yep, we won! and we look to another game next week to do the same!!!

I would never mock my own team, even if we were in the same boat as you Jets are!! But hey, It was my PO, I stated.....:)

All Pro
    LOOK LADY!!!!!!!! I Been a Jets fan for as long as I can remember. I've had my Heart broken in Houston when I was 8 or 9. I've had it broken in denver in 98 and last year in Pittsburg and 99 at home on opening day. You are a fan of two teams. I would cut off my Right Arm if I had to cheer for another team. I Cant understand THAT logic of being a fan of two teams. ALL I want is a super bowl championship and losing this year will make it likelier in the future. Hopefully we can be the NFL's San Antonio Spurs. Bush is our TIM Duncan. SO DONT Criticize me because I was watching the Jags knock out both our QB's and I cheered like hell for the Jets for the weeks after that but now we are out of it so what the F good is 2 more wins when 6 more lossses can get me arguably the Best player to come out in the last 10 years!!! Go cheer for two teams while I live and DIE With ONE!!

All League
    [QUOTE=prza]LOOK LADY!!!!!!!! I Been a Jets fan for as long as I can remember. I've had my Heart broken in Houston when I was 8 or 9. I've had it broken in denver in 98 and last year in Pittsburg and 99 at home on opening day. You are a fan of two teams. I would cut off my Right Arm if I had to cheer for another team. I Cant understand THAT logic of being a fan of two teams. ALL I want is a super bowl championship and losing this year will make it likelier in the future. Hopefully we can be the NFL's San Antonio Spurs. Bush is our TIM Duncan. SO DONT Criticize me because I was watching the Jags knock out both our QB's and I cheered like hell for the Jets for the weeks after that but now we are out of it so what the F good is 2 more wins when 6 more lossses can get me arguably the Best player to come out in the last 10 years!!! Go cheer for two teams while I live and DIE With ONE!![/QUOTE]

Having your Heart broken over a team is on you...IT can be Mended!!!.(called Tuff Love)
    That does not concern me! It is how you Value, have loyalty, and be proud of your team reguardless of the situation.....Don't you think those players feel all the bad crap happening to them every dang week out there?

I am not here to bash you... I am stating IMPO that the name of this thread is Horrid-thats all!!! :)
    They aren't out there Playing for the hell of it!! They are trying to do the best of what they have left thats not injured...They don't need anymore bad Karma or Pity coming at them......"YOU PLAY HOW YOU FEEL"-bottom line

Coaching staff has alot more to do with this, then you all think!!!
    Reconditioning of the players is a Start!!!!
    Last edited by seahawkspatriotschick; 11-21-2005 at 12:33 AM.

Veteran
    Who do the SeahawkPatriots play this week?

All League
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan]Who do the SeahawkPatriots play this week?[/QUOTE]

We already played today....Hawks played 49rs and Pats played Saints

Veteran
    NOOO not the Patriots and the Seahawks.....that mythical combination of 2 teams, the hellish hybrid, the collassal combination that is known as the............Seahawkpatriots!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan]NOOO not the Patriots and the Seahawks.....that mythical combination of 2 teams, the hellish hybrid, the collassal combination that is known as the............Seahawkpatriots!!![/QUOTE]

Are you calling me a hellish hybrid?:grindteet

at least I have 2 teams that are winning right now! Can't say the same for you!
    Your being a big Meanie calling me that...I might be alittle:devil: sometimes, but its all good love and war here!!!!...... :D

Veteran
    ok i give......you are too nice to argue with......i needed to take out some frustration after today....:psyche:

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Are you calling me a hellish hybrid?:grindteet

at least I have 2 teams that are winning right now! Can't say the same for you!
    Your being a big Meanie calling me that...I might be alittle:devil: sometimes, but its all good love and war here!!!!...... :D[/QUOTE]
    and when the Seahags and Patsies play do you cheer for the team that is in the lead at the moment or do you draw straws and decide before each quarter. I guess I could be a JETSSTEELER fan or something

Come on, however you want to look at it, he's right.

It sucked today cheering for that Maurice Hicks TD to be called in, and it REALLY sucked cheering for them to get the 2 point conversion. And just when you thought it couldn't suck any worse, I had to live through being dissapointed when they didn't get the 2 point conversion.

I totally understand where this guy's coming from.

All League
    [QUOTE=sec318]and when the Seahags and Patsies play do you cheer for the team that is in the lead at the moment or do you draw straws and decide before each quarter. I guess I could be a JETSSTEELER fan or something[/QUOTE]

Nope,I cheer for both and I yell at both when they F???-up.....Just to have them play one-another, is the biggest thrill to me....I would be a Happy Camper thats forsure... :yes:

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Having your Heart broken over a team is on you...IT can be Mended!!!.(called Tuff Love)
    That does not concern me! It is how you Value, have loyalty, and be proud of your team reguardless of the situation.....Don't you think those players feel all the bad crap happening to them every dang week out there?

I am not here to bash you... I am stating IMPO that the name of this thread is Horrid-thats all!!! :)
    They aren't out there Playing for the hell of it!! They are trying to do the best of what they have left thats not injured...They don't need anymore bad Karma or Pity coming at them......"YOU PLAY HOW YOU FEEL"-bottom line

Coaching staff has alot more to do with this, then you all think!!!
    Reconditioning of the players is a Start!!!![/QUOTE]

When has anyone on this board underestimated how much the coaching staff has had to do with any of this? Have you looked through half the threads around here the past few weeks?

"Reconditioning of the players"......what does that mean?

Teach them new techniques? Get them in better condition? Drill the schemes into their head better?

For guys on the defense, if you were out there for 75% of the game you'd be sucking wind too, no matter how good your conditioning is.

In regards to the offense, I hate to burst your bubble, but the talent ain't there, it;s not the conditioning. I don't care how good the coaching is, if you don't have the talent you're not getting any wins, and even if you do have the talent, if you don't have an offensive line you're still not doing jack sh-t. Look at the teams you root for, it's no coincidence that Alexander's having the best season of his career when the Seahawks have the best o-line they've ever had, particulary on the left side with Hutchinson and Jones. And it's also no coincidence that the Pats have no running game in a year when their o-line has had its struggles as well.

Conditioning has nothing to do with it. Horrible offseason moves, terrible coaching, half the starters being on ir, and an offensive line that resembles a brick of swiss cheese is why we are what we are.

So when a fan realizes this, and sees that we have no chance, he looks at areas we need to improve in and gets pissed because he feels he shouldn't have to spend his NFL season doing so. He wants to see his team winning every week, and it's quite frustrating when all he has to look forward to is a friggin draft pick when the draft is six months away. Not all of us have the luxury of rooting for 2 teams, so when the one that we do root for has a season like the Jets are having, it doesn't make for a fun fall/winter.

So the next time you see a guy frustrated like my man here obviously is, realize that the only thing that's going to make him feel better is knowing that there's others out there that feel the same way. He doesn't need to have his loyalty questioned, so please.....give him a break.

All League
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan]ok i give......you are too nice to argue with......i needed to take out some frustration after today....:psyche:[/QUOTE]

Do I hear, You conceded to me?LMAO :cool4: :moon2:

I know everyone is feeling down and poopy....I just hate hearing threads made up to already quit on your team and give up!!! I am never a quitter! Always a go-getter..... and I never surrender to anything..:hifive: