Thread: Conspiracy Theorists Thread: 1) Jets beat Saints

Conspiracy Theorists Thread: 1) Jets beat Saints

Jets finish 3-13
    Saints 2-14
    Texans 3-13
    Niners 3-13

Jets get 4th pick :mad:

ps - Nice fumble Miller! The ball was coming out before you were even hit! Try making it less obvious next time.

All League
    I have already said this in a prior post....You all can win this one!!!:D

Jets would probably have a higher pick than the Texans and Niners if tied.

Jets play in a bad division which means the worse pick.

wickedtwisted
    Saints actually almost beat the Pats today... They will look awesome against us.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]I have already said this in a prior post....You all can win this one!!!:D[/QUOTE]

Why dont you just pick one team......

Signed CaliCOLTSJETSBENGALSPATRIOTSfan

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]I have already said this in a prior post....You all can win this one!!!:D[/QUOTE]

Hey SPC! It was great meeting you in the Georgia Dome! Very cool. How did things go at the bar after? I had to get back to my cousin in the boonies, so, couldnt make it. But, i think this season is a good learning experience for those "cock-eyed" optimistic pups on the board - eh? :(

Ciao

All League
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan]Why dont you just pick one team......

Signed CaliCOLTSJETSBENGALSPATRIOTSfan[/QUOTE]

Why don't you speak-ENGLISH? LOL

Seriously, do I need to go down that road again? I have explained myself over and over again.....Its getting quite old now!!! Do you eat Reeces Buttercups w/out the Chocolate? Well there is your answer!!!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Why don't you speak-ENGLISH? LOL

Seriously, do I need to go down that road again? I have explained myself over and over again.....Its getting quite old now!!! Do you eat Reeces Buttercups w/out the Chocolate? Well there is your answer!!![/QUOTE]

What was so hard to understand about pick a team? I was mocking you by signing my post with all the other bandwagon teams, hence (big word) the CaliPATRIOTSSEAHAWKSJETSCOLTSfan ending....

And ummm speaking of English....what does "do you eat Recces Buttercups w/out the Chocolate? have to do with this?

Why dont you go to a SeahawksPatriots site instead of patronizing us here with...."you might win next week against the Saints" We know how pathetic our team is...we dont need someone who cant even decide on a team to try and rub it in.

Veteran
    And also Corey Dillon sucks.....he killed my fantasy team. what was I thinking?

All Pro
    TWO TEAM FANS DO NOT EXIST!!! If There was JETSRAVENS fan I would LAUGH in their face. Real Fans live and die with one team. What happens if they play each other??? Fans of two teams have a backup because the othe sucks. oH yea I am a METS fan now I will be a METSWHITESOX fan hey I just won the world Series. F Outtahere!! ONE TEAM = Real Fan 2 team = DO NOT KNOW SPORTS.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=prza]TWO TEAM FANS DO NOT EXIST!!! If There was JETSRAVENS fan I would LAUGH in their face. Real Fans live and die with one team. What happens if they play each other??? Fans of two teams have a backup because the othe sucks. oH yea I am a METS fan now I will be a METSWHITESOX fan hey I just won the world Series. F Outtahere!! ONE TEAM = Real Fan 2 team = DO NOT KNOW SPORTS.[/QUOTE]

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Thank god someone else stops giving this chick a free pass.

All Pro
    NO Free Passes. I am just P'd Off we SUCK and SUck bad. I hope we Suck bad enough to get Bush. ANd I get mad because she gonna critice me on my thread for not being a real fan. A REAL FAN?? You have 2 teams I dont even consider you a fan. You are a spectator!! WHo do the Patriotsseahwaks play this week?? NOONE because there is no Team!!

Veteran
    that was a classic line......Who do the SeahawksPatriots play this week?

:pileon:

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetman73]Hey SPC! It was great meeting you in the Georgia Dome! Very cool. How did things go at the bar after? I had to get back to my cousin in the boonies, so, couldnt make it. But, i think this season is a good learning experience for those "cock-eyed" optimistic pups on the board - eh? :(

Ciao[/QUOTE]

Hi Jetman73 ;)
    After the game, alot of us went back to the Hyatt, where the players were, and just hung out at the bar with other Jetfans......
    BleedGreen and his bro took cool pictures of us there, with some of the players....It was fun, Melissa and I were :zzz: beat tired when we got back to our room...
    Was that the first time you've been to the Georgia Dome?

All League
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan]What was so hard to understand about pick a team? I was mocking you by signing my post with all the other bandwagon teams, hence (big word) the CaliPATRIOTSSEAHAWKSJETSCOLTSfan ending....

And ummm speaking of English....what does "do you eat Recces Buttercups w/out the Chocolate? have to do with this?

Why dont you go to a SeahawksPatriots site instead of patronizing us here with...."you might win next week against the Saints" We know how pathetic our team is...we dont need someone who cant even decide on a team to try and rub it in.[/QUOTE]

You obviously need to reread your posts....Who is Patronizing whom now?
    Laugh it up all you want about my name! I realize thats your only come-back!!!
    So insult all you want, like I give a Rats A$$ what you think of me and my name!!! Grow-up :steamin:

[QUOTE=Ikeyman3]Jets would probably have a higher pick than the Texans and Niners if tied.

Jets play in a bad division which means the worse pick.[/QUOTE]
    You are correct, as of now the only team that has an advantage over the Jets as far as strength of schedule is the Titans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Im not one to pick on other posters but if you root for two teams you are a true fan of neither. If the seahawks play the pats do you hope for a tie?

[QUOTE=JohnnyJet]Im not one to pick on other posters but if you root for two teams you are a true fan of neither. If the seahawks play the pats do you hope for a tie?[/QUOTE]

i don't get the two team fans either...but damn, give it a break. yeah, all of you...not everyone lives and dies with football, even if they love the sport and their teams. other people have lives outside of this board, football and their teams. people need to figure that out. hmm...

Jets Insider VIP
    We all have lives outside of football and this board, I just was making a statement you agreed with. I dont get where your going with your post. Isnt this board all about opinions? She is entitled to her opinion however wrong it may be and when its posted on a PUBLIC forum, she is opening herself up for critisim. Why not just stay on the seahawkspatriots message board? Oh and peanut butter and chocolate go together, the patriots and the seahawks......not so much.
    Last edited by JohnnyJet; 11-21-2005 at 07:42 AM.