Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i will stop being a jets fan if...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lc87]it is not their choice if we draft them u idiot they cant choose wut team to play for......also reggie bush already said he would love to join gang green[/QUOTE]

Hey Phuck head........don't [B]ever[/B] call me an idiot............. :steamin: What are you an internet tough guy..........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetgirl]Hey Phuck head........don't [B]ever[/B] call me an idiot............. :steamin: What are you an internet tough guy..........[/QUOTE]

don't let them bother you Jetgirl-there's been a lot of jerk offs calling people names and it's starting to piss me off-yea tough guys calling out women now-they'll all go away and hopefully we can actually have an intelligent exchange of ideas again.Might be time for a Sooth post...of warning

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lc87]we dont end up with one of the following guys next year: reggie bush, matt leinart, vince young, or marcus vick

seriously i wouldnt even be able to root for them if they screw up this draft[/QUOTE]

if the jets use the #1, 2, or 3 overall pick on Marcus Vick then I may actually stop being a Jet fan because that would be THE WORST pick in the history of the NFL.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SoFlaJets]don't let them bother you Jetgirl-there's been a lot of jerk offs calling people names and it's starting to piss me off-yea tough guys calling out women now-they'll all go away and hopefully we can actually have an intelligent exchange of ideas again.Might be time for a Sooth post...of warning[/QUOTE]

I hear ya..........I have the Book of Sooth's rules, maybe I should post them...... :P I told Sooth instead of confirming an actual email address for registration approval he should send them one of those aptitude tests to see if they're worthy of posting here.........