Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict the Score, Jets Vs Saints

Hall Of Fame
    saints-17
    jets-6

Jets 20-10

Few notes about the Jets...

I think a lot of people aare not realizing this: The Jets played their lasty two games on the road, and 4 of the last 5. Historically teams do much worse on the back end of b2b road games, furthermore they ended in Denver, which means a team that's banged up looks worse do to conditioning and the sort.

I do not think the Jets are as bad as the performance against the Broncos. I think they are going to come into the Saints game with something to prove.

Also, while the Jetsd have only won 2 of 4 home games, they have yet to look bad at home, realistically they had a good chance to win all 4 games at home (I know they didn't, but this argument is about a team playing well, which is inheriently more of a hypothetical argument).

Bottom line: The Jets play like a good team at home, they haven't been home for a while. I might be alone here, bt I would be surprised if they lose this game

Jets Insider VIP
    But Batman, they got blown out in those 2 road games. Bad teams get blown out in back-to-back games. The Jets are officially an embarrassment. Justin McCareins was their leading rusher with 8 yards against Denver. They stink. They played well at home because those games meant something at the time, but they still lost. Now the team has nothing to play for as was evident by their lack of passion playing against Denver.

The Aints 13
    The Jesters 3

By the way, when the owner and the HC have to tell the media that the players didn't quit (as Woody and Herm did after the Denver game) that means the team quit.

Saints Win,

4-3

Bollinger gets knocked out and Vinny is forced fall on his own fumbled snaps twice in the end zone.....

[QUOTE=SMC]But Batman, they got blown out in those 2 road games. Bad teams get blown out in back-to-back games. The Jets are officially an embarrassment. Justin McCareins was their leading rusher with 8 yards against Denver. They stink. They played well at home because those games meant something at the time, but they still lost. Now the team has nothing to play for as was evident by their lack of passion playing against Denver.

The Aints 13
    The Jesters 3

By the way, when the owner and the HC have to tell the media that the players didn't quit (as Woody and Herm did after the Denver game) that means the team quit.[/QUOTE]

AND IT'S ABOUT TIME, WE NEED DRAFT PICKS, NOT WINS!!!! I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE WEEK 2!!!!

All League
    Jets 5 Saints 6

[QUOTE=Jason423]If either Brooks or Vinny plays the Jets should win this one. Saints are even worse than the Jets and amazingly the Jets are not awful at home. Saints are awful on the road. If the other guy plays QB I have no idea since I know nothing about him. Either way it should be ugly. Something like 6 or 7 combined turnovers between both teams.

Jets 20
    Saints 13[/QUOTE]
    your kidding yourself if you thing the jets are better than anyone!!!

I predict Saints 20, Jets 10... and the only TD goes to Miller who finally holds on to the ball and breaks one. PS... the score will be much worse if Aaron Brooks shows up... cause when he plays... I've seen this guy tear up the best of them, and the jets D... is NOT the best of them!

So lets go out and take one step closer to B-U-S-H.... BUSH-BUSH-BUSH!!!

Jets - 0
    Aints- 0

Veteran
    Jets win 11-6

Saints 17
    Jets 6

Jets - 6
    Saints- 5

35-17 Jets ;)

I wish 17-7 Aints

Veteran
    Saints 30
    Jets 20

Rookie
    JETS-17
    SAINTS 13
    ( yes, I saw the last 2 games)

All Pro
    Jets 13-3 Saints

Saints 24, Jets 17

All Pro
    Saints 20
    Jets 10

Jets manage to score a defensive TD, meanwhile the offense turns the ball over at least 4 times that leads to easy points for the Ain'ts.

No team is worse than the Jets right now. Maybe the Texans are worse, but I'm not convinced.

NO JAzz 75
    jesticles 1 (NFL awards a rouge after 20 punts in endzone)

isnt it pathetic how preseason we were the superbowl winners from so many so called "diehards",and now weve become the "jesters???" pretty sad. you dont think we can win, fine, its understandable the way things have gone. you root for your team to lose, or make fun of them because it hasnt worked out because of everything thats happened, even though to their credit they have, and will play their asses off for the rest of the season,that's pretty pathetic. you want to be a fan, be a fan. you want to be a front runner, go be a front runner, new england's only a few hundred miles away. you cant be both. pick one.

Jets-16
    Saints-13