Thread: WOW, The Jets really suck.

WOW, The Jets really suck.

Man do I feel bad for you guys. Playoff team to THIS??? I dont think it's all Herm's fault. Man you guys are playing for Reggie Bush... What the hell happend to Vinny. Jesus he shoud go back to watching the game than playing in one.

Maybe next year.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I guess this is what happens when you have a car wreck. Strangers stop by to gawk. I remember you as a Steelers fan, and all I can say is, it seems like last January's playoff game between your guys and ours is like a dream I had and wasn't real at all.

He should never have gotten Vinny. Vinny is what vinny is. He would never take them anywhere.

[QUOTE=CHOPJAW]Man do I feel bad for you guys. Playoff team to THIS??? I dont think it's all Herm's fault. Man you guys are playing for Reggie Bush... What the hell happend to Vinny. Jesus he shoud go back to watching the game than playing in one.

Maybe next year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input.

FYI- The Jets won't suck forever but you'll always be stupid.

[QUOTE=CHOPJAW]Man do I feel bad for you guys. Playoff team to THIS??? I dont think it's all Herm's fault. Man you guys are playing for Reggie Bush... What the hell happend to Vinny. Jesus he shoud go back to watching the game than playing in one.

Maybe next year.[/QUOTE]

Maybe next year? From a Steelers fan? Now that's funny. Keep waving those terrible towels. Maybe they will stop opponents (such as oh I dont know...the Pats) from coming to Heinz field and kicking your overrated asses in the playoffs. Bill Cowher has become the KING of the also ran coaches. He will take the Steelers to the playoffs AGAIN. They will lose in the first or second round AGAIN. As the fat *** Bus waddles his way into retirement with no ring.

Your post shows as much class as the typical Steeler fan though. I look forward to you crying in your beer once again this year. Maybe next year, indeed. :yes:

Man such hostility. I was commenting on how much losing sucks. Apart from your need to throw out how much superior you think you are. Tell you what, the next time you are standing in front of your mirror adjusting your gold chains around your neck and looking for your IROC keys. Remember this, It will get better....

flushingjet
    Good loss yesterday! Thanks for helping our draft position, lockjaw!