Thread: I wont root for the Jets to lose... Ever... Call me crazy but....

All League
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida

I wont root for the Jets to lose... Ever... Call me crazy but....

This is what I would like to see happen if the Jets keep loosing and not showing up on Sundays....

First of all... Let me state this... As a Jets fan, as a PERSON... I don't think I can go with another "Rookie" QB, and see him go through his growing and learning pains... I don't care how good this Matt kid from USC is... I don't wanna see him struggle when he gets to the NFL next season. With that being said... I really like this Kid D.Carr out of Houston... Yea he has played poor because of the O-Line and the WHOLE team in Houston, but the fact of the matter is this... This kid will be a big time player in the NFL... I know that. He has a rocket of an arm... the kid can escape the pressure (extremely mobile) and I feel he is the best option for the Jets.

Another thing... I will never root for the Jets to lose just for a draft pick... But I don't know what to do as a Jets fan now... I mean up until we got the shiit beat out of us @ Denver yesterday... I was saying in my head... Lets win out and make the playoffs... But the fact of the matter is this... We are 2-8, with 8 loses in the AFC... We will not come close to the playoffs... But I don't know why... I still wanna see us win some games.

All I know is this... IMHO... If the Jets continue to suck, and come draft time... I WANT R.Busch... This kid will not be a bust... You can tell a decent from a great RB... And this kid has it all... He can catch outa the back field like a mother Fuccker... He has speed, quickness, moves, and he really is a humble kid. With D.Carr, R.Busch, fix some of the O-Line problems... AND KEEP HERM AS THE JETS COACH! I see us being a solid team again.

I have my doubts about a rookie QB too. Whoever we get, they'll need to be a great runner, because our o-line isn't providing ANY protection. If Carr could improve as a passer, he would be pretty good. The only thing that bothers me about him is that he takes too many sacks. At least get out of the pocket and throw the ball away, instead of taking a 10 yard loss.

I've been watching Vince Young a lot this year. He's extremely athletic and he's an accurate passer. He might be just what the doctor ordered, but he might decide to stay in school another year.

[QUOTE=HendersonD06]I wont root for the Jets to lose... Ever... Call me crazy but....
    [/QUOTE]

You crazy sonofab!tch

[QUOTE=HendersonD06]This is what I would like to see happen if the Jets keep loosing and not showing up on Sundays....

First of all... Let me state this... As a Jets fan, as a PERSON... I don't think I can go with another "Rookie" QB, and see him go through his growing and learning pains... I don't care how good this Matt kid from USC is... I don't wanna see him struggle when he gets to the NFL next season. With that being said... I really like this Kid D.Carr out of Houston... Yea he has played poor because of the O-Line and the WHOLE team in Houston, but the fact of the matter is this... This kid will be a big time player in the NFL... I know that. He has a rocket of an arm... the kid can escape the pressure (extremely mobile) and I feel he is the best option for the Jets.

Another thing... I will never root for the Jets to lose just for a draft pick... But I don't know what to do as a Jets fan now... I mean up until we got the shiit beat out of us @ Denver yesterday... I was saying in my head... Lets win out and make the playoffs... But the fact of the matter is this... We are 2-8, with 8 loses in the AFC... We will not come close to the playoffs... But I don't know why... I still wanna see us win some games.

All I know is this... IMHO... If the Jets continue to suck, and come draft time... I WANT R.Busch... This kid will not be a bust... You can tell a decent from a great RB... And this kid has it all... He can catch outa the back field like a mother Fuccker... He has speed, quickness, moves, and he really is a humble kid. With D.Carr, R.Busch, fix some of the O-Line problems... AND KEEP HERM AS THE JETS COACH! I see us being a solid team again.[/QUOTE]
    Problem is.... we really have to loose out to get Bush... He will be gone with the first pick... possibly second... but no later. So if there's any time to root for our jets to loose... it's now. To ensure a stud RB for the next 8 seasons.... I'm willing to root for my team to loose out in this already miserable season... but only this one time!!!

Im with you on this one, i hate to root against the Jets. All about pride, especially against the dolphins. I guess i have to hope for the jets to lose for a chance at Bush. This sucks. NFL should have a lottery like the NBA, so at least i could still root for the jets to win and have a shot at the #1 pick.