Thread: Tim Couch

Tim Couch

Why Not?

Yes hje has Chad's Arm issues, but he's (from all reports I've read) healthy now.

So why not? Super Simple "O" and the Crying Couch-ster. At least Couch was once a #1 someplace.....

how about Jeff George?

No and No.

They would be worse than Vinny, they dont knwo the system and are probably not in shape.

On second thought that might improve our draft position.

[QUOTE=Ikeyman3]No and No.

They would be worse than Vinny, they dont knwo the system and are probably not in shape.

On second thought that might improve our draft position.[/QUOTE]

Plus, nobody on here will care when they get injured for the rest of the year. ;)

How about Quincy Crackhead Carter, Jeff Blake or Akili Smith? Is Rick Mirer available? How about Ryan Leaf?

I saw him play some pre-season games with Green Bay. His throws were terrible. There's a reason he's no longer playing football.

Why not?

Lets see, he couldnt catch on as a 3rd stringer with Green Bay 2years ago and the Giants this year. No one wants him for a reason. And you think he could catch on with us?

why not no and lose the remaining games and get bush

why do u guys honestly wanna win 4-6 games.....theres no point.....its still a horrible season

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Why not?

Lets see, he couldnt catch on as a 3rd stringer with Green Bay 2years ago and the Giants this year. No one wants him for a reason. And you think he could catch on with us?[/QUOTE]

Don't make me laugh. As if Kliff Klingonberry is so much a better choice........

[QUOTE][B]Don't make me laugh. As if Kliff Klingonberry is so much a better choice........[/B][/QUOTE]

KK is the perfect choice. Lets make sure we finish 2-14 w/o adding more to the cap. Besides neither will be on this team in 06.

Kingsbury should start. The Texas Tech boy will save our season! :yes: