Thread: Hurry Up Offense

Hurry Up Offense

Trailing in the 4th quarter of most games this season, I think it would be nice to see the hurry up offense used more. Wonder if it ever occured to this coaching staff?

:zzz:

[QUOTE=harryooo]Trailing in the 4th quarter of most games this season, I think it would be nice to see the hurry up offense used more. Wonder if it ever occured to this coaching staff?

:zzz:[/QUOTE]I like to see it to start the first and third quarters, too. We have really not seen anything that unconventional from the Jets since Charlie Weis was our OC. The only defense of the CS I could make this year is with all of the injuries at the QB position, no QB has really had a good enough grasp of the playbook to use the no-huddle effectively.

[QUOTE=joemusgo]I like to see it to start the first and third quarters, too. We have really not seen anything that unconventional from the Jets since Charlie Weis was our OC. The only defense of the CS I could make this year is with all of the injuries at the QB position, no QB has really had a good enough grasp of the playbook to use the no-huddle effectively.[/QUOTE]

IMO, the Jets don't have the personnel to execute Dinger's system -- even without any injuries.

trading Santana Moss for Coles is a joke. Penningtong opening up his overpaid moust and saying he would give up a portiion of his salary to pay Coles is laughable. I think chad shouyld concentrat on staying healtyh instead of helping the front office make decisions.

Chad's over paid mouth that is! Typo

:steamin: