Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jazeera fury over 'U.S. bomb' memo

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]and this post as well as others exemplifies the complete hypocrisy of the rats\left.....

free speech for everyone but FoxNews be damned....

self-righteously indict others for attacking posters- then do the same yourself.....[/QUOTE]

Did anyone say bombing Foxnews would be ok?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726]Did anyone say bombing Foxnews would be ok?[/QUOTE]

so in order to damn something you must endorse its' bombing??

It's pathetic but typcial the way you call people out on this board, based on a personal nature which you know nothing about...and while some would say the same about me I always try and keep it on a political vane- never calling out someone's family, the way they may look or anything else (though I'll break it in this post).....

I've had my bouts with Warfish on this board yet I know the guy played college baseball on a mid-major scale......which I'm sure is a hell of a lot more then you can say...

Of course you do nothing on a daily basis but prove yourself to be a complete fraud-

Like I previously said- it's very easy to be an internet tough-guy....in your case I suspect it's an ailment of an insecure life.....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-25-2005 at 08:32 PM.

I guess I have to be from the right in order to attack someone's point?

You other insight about me is comical. Not even worth discussing. Although, I find it entertaining that Warfish only discussed his college career to show he beleved he was better than the college he wanted to go to thought he was.

How is St. John's MEN'S track and field team going to be this year?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]so in order to damn something you must endorse its' bombing??

It's pathetic but typcial the way you call people out on this board, based on a personal nature which you know nothing about...and while some would say the same about me I always try and keep it on a political vane- never calling out someone's family, the way they may look or anything else (though I'll break it in this post).....

I've had my bouts with Warfish on this board yet I know the guy played college baseball on a mid-major scale......which I'm sure is a hell of a lot more then you can say...

Of course you do nothing on a daily basis but prove yourself to be a complete fraud-

Like I previously said- it's very easy to be an internet tough-guy....in your case I suspect it's an ailment of an insecure life.....[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by cr726; 11-25-2005 at 11:08 PM.

[QUOTE=cr726]Although, I find it entertaining that Warfish only discussed his college career to show he beleved he was better than the college he wanted to go to thought he was. [/QUOTE]

Huh? :huh:

I think I was better......than the college I wanted to go to (VA Tech I) to.......thought I was???

Eh? :huh:

Fact Chack my friend: I never tried out at VA Tech. I never contacted the AD, and I was never scouted by them that I am aware of. I wanted to go to VA Tech and walk-on, but they didn;t accept me. Is what it is.

I was what I was, athleticly.

I was a big hitter (with a number of 500ft HR's in my HS/Pre-College League career, with aluminum bats of course) with a flaw in his swing he couldn't fix (the dreaded hitch, or double clutch).

I was a fireballer who thre 94+ MPH, but couldn't throw a pro-or-upper-college level curveball to save my life, and had arm problems from throwing too many innings in youth ball.

I was a bad balancing, bad jump-having poor-*** danger in the field, outfield or 1b, didn't make a difference.

I was a 6'5" 280 pound, 4.6-forty running TE who loved football, but didn;t have the desire, the drive to be good at it. I had amazing hands (my one skill that transferred from baseball), but poor insticts, and no desire to hit people (likely from a few severe injuries I suffered in youth football).

I am DAMN proud of what I was, what I did, and how far I got, even if all it was was a ****ty little Division III school. And yes, I got fat.

What else you want to know??? You seem to care more about my waistline and former athletic endeavors than the topic at hand CR.

I am what I am. I was what I was. Simple as that.

So the right wing wants to destroy a news channel wow!!!
    I dont know much about al Jezzera and how much of a propaganda network it is, any links of how it is tied to islamo facism? but what will be the realistic effects of destroying a news station and killing all of its employees. Lets see I do know that much about al jezzera but I do know that it is very popular in the muslim world, watched by millions, Do you think it would be a really smart move to destroy a news channel when it is beloved by millions of those whom were trying to change its view of the USA and win their hearts and minds, wont it cause them to be more sympathetic to terrorist groups?
    How would the Us look in the world if we destroyed a news channel!? Because we believe it is propaganda? Wow that will show the world how committed we are to free speech. :huh: :rolleyes:
    I dont know if u remember but there was a prominent Cleric in Iraq I believe his name was SADR not sure, but the us mil shut down its newspaper and as soon as that happened all hell broke loose and there was a huge backlacsh and upsurge in the insurgency.
    What the hell do u rt wing idiots think will happen if we destroy the largest media company in the arab world? :rolleyes:
    Warfish- I rarely agree with your points but I do think most of your posts show inteligence, insight, and thoughtfulness this one is an absolute joke.
    Dont think you thought it all the way through!

I just reread my post,Sorry about my spelling, and some typos, its late, I know quantum, will whine and say what an idiot I am because I mispelled and mistyped.

[QUOTE][B]Putting on a uniform doesn't make you a hero, and it doesn' make you honorable. You're alliegence with the enemies of Freedom marks you as exactly what you are...a traitor.

You're right about one thing, ther ARE two sides to every story, and you have made it obvious whose side YOU are allied with.[/B][/QUOTE]

Warfish, this posting is shameful. Allegiance with the "enemies of freedom"???
    Hah! This is hilarious. Who the hell are the enemies of freedom? A News station? I would think AJ is very much pro-freedom since they would not exist under an islamo-fascist regime. Maybe you should actually listen or read their news closely before you judge them. I will tell you who are included among the enemies of frreedom though, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Poland, Romania, and Russia. All of these countries have abominable human rights records, yet they are all considered allies.

Calling me a traitor is ridiculous. You know nothing about me. Just because I am against the Iraq War, have some sympathy for the Arab people, am critical of Israel, and am able to admit my nation's news is skewed doesnt make me a traitor or anti-freedom. On the contrary i anm practicing what others spilled their blood protecting the very right I have to voice my opinion. Its you who is an enemy of freedom, by labeling me a traitor and questioning my patriotism simply because my opinion differs from yours. You are doing the very thing the BushCo is guilty of. Therefor you and the BushCo. are the real betrayers of freedom.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

OK my liberal friends, explain this one to me.

The democrats did not allow Al Jazeera inside to cover the Democratic Convention in Boston. No booth, no credentials, nothing.

The republicans allowed Al Jazeera to cover the GOP Convention in New York, with their own booth, bright signage and everything else any U.S. network had.

What's up with that?

[QUOTE][B]The democrats did not allow Al Jazeera inside to cover the Democratic Convention in Boston. No booth, no credentials, nothing.

The republicans allowed Al Jazeera to cover the GOP Convention in New York, with their own booth, bright signage and everything else any U.S. network had.

What's up with that?[/B][/QUOTE]

First off, what was the reasoning given? Secondly if you are correct about this , the Dems were WRONG!

Yes even the dems make mistakes (we usually admit it though!).
    Eitherway i dont know of any dems who agree with bombing AJ (see title of this thread)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=glennobr]I just reread my post,Sorry about my spelling, and some typos, its late, I know quantum, will whine and say what an idiot I am because I mispelled and mistyped.[/QUOTE]

Don't need to now. Thanks. ;)

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Warfish, this posting is shameful. Allegiance with the "enemies of freedom"???
    Hah! This is hilarious. Who the hell are the enemies of freedom? A News station? I would think AJ is very much pro-freedom since they would not exist under an islamo-fascist regime. Maybe you should actually listen or read their news closely before you judge them. I will tell you who are included among the enemies of frreedom though, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Poland, Romania, and Russia. All of these countries have abominable human rights records, yet they are all considered allies.

Calling me a traitor is ridiculous. You know nothing about me. Just because I am against the Iraq War, have some sympathy for the Arab people, am critical of Israel, and am able to admit my nation's news is skewed doesnt make me a traitor or anti-freedom. On the contrary i anm practicing what others spilled their blood protecting the very right I have to voice my opinion. Its you who is an enemy of freedom, by labeling me a traitor and questioning my patriotism simply because my opinion differs from yours. You are doing the very thing the BushCo is guilty of. Therefor you and the BushCo. are the real betrayers of freedom.[/QUOTE]

You sir are a moron.

First, my labeling of you a traitor is MY OPINION, and is as valid (and representative of freedom) as your own. You don;t like the war, and speak about it? Fine. But I don't like YOUR twisted tratorous viewpoint, and I'll speak about THAT too.

Second, I am no friend of the Bush Administration, and that has been CLEARLY and CONSISTENTLY documented on this forum. However, with that said, the FACT is that we have already commited this nation to this endeavor. Rooting for failure is rooting against America, pure and simple. And you, sir, are rooting for failure. Yout loyalty isn;t to America, it's to the goals and desires of America enemies. That sir, makes you a traitor in my book.

If you don't like my opinion, you're free to explain why it is wrong. Freedom.