Thread: the new cullpeper or however you spell it

the new cullpeper or however you spell it

he was a massive QB running over Defensive players like a FB and threw the ball 70 yards to randy moss. now he is injured, but there is someone else like him. only he is white.
    The struggling TE for the jets played QB in college, and may take some snaps at QB, he could even be 2nd string. A TE at QB, try sacking that guy. I want to see him play. think he will get a chance this year?

Jets Insider VIP
    Why bother posting this? Jolley has sucked as a TE and he'll suck even worse as a QB. Kingbuury should get the nod if Bollinger or Vinny can't go.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Why bother posting this? Jolley has sucked as a TE and he'll suck even worse as a QB. Kingbuury should get the nod if Bollinger or Vinny can't go.
    i heard it in an article. im not saying he should be ahead of kingsbury. its what the article said, but i would like to see both of them play. the jets are so deperate at QB, they should try every player at it in practice. curtis martin looks good. he is 2/2 in his career with 2 tds 28 yrds per pass and a 156.8 QB rating.

Jets Insider VIP
    I heard the same thing but if it ever happens then we will definately be picking #1 come draft time.