Thread: Iran earthquake

Veteran

Iran earthquake

Please tell me we aren't going to help these a-holes? NO AID NO AID NO AID!!!! Looks like Allah is mad at them! I love how the hurricanes were a sign from Allah that the US is evil and he is sending these natural disasters...lol....well maybe the should stop their Nuke program or Allah will send a bigger earthquake!

file this thread under "stooping to their level"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti]file this thread under "stooping to their level"[/QUOTE]

Can we at least cross-reference it under "Cosmic Justice"? :yes:

We like feeding people who then turn around and bite our hands.
    It's a mutually enabling relationship.

Hall Of Fame
    Our SUVs caused the earthquake, so we should have to pay them aid. It's only fair. Plus, there's the quid pro quo aspect - they did send tons of money and supplies to us after Katrina and Rita hit. It's only fair that we help them.

[QUOTE=bitonti]file this thread under "stooping to their level"[/QUOTE]

Damn right. I'd "stoop" every time such a calamity happened in an ENEMY nation.

You know Bit, you sometimes seem like you'd like to actually help guide their sword as they chop your head off. :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I wonder if a well-placed mega-bunker-buster on a fault line could trigger an earthquake? We should be enlisting geologists for our mid-east initiatives.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan]Please tell me we aren't going to help these a-holes? NO AID NO AID NO AID!!!! Looks like Allah is mad at them! I love how the hurricanes were a sign from Allah that the US is evil and he is sending these natural disasters...lol....well maybe the should stop their Nuke program or Allah will send a bigger earthquake![/QUOTE]

i find it incredibly ironic that someone in california would wish an earthquake on anyone else...but yeah, sure...after all, its all the people who died in the quake's fault that iran has a nuclear program, right?..

Veteran
    I havent done anything to anger allah..therefore im safe from earthquakes in Southern California. :rolleyes: And yes...I wished that earthquake on them! In fact the night before I clapped my hands 3 times and blinked my eyes to make it so...and lo and behold it worked! :rolleyes: My point is i hope we dont send aid to these people who wish death upon us everyday. its ironic all these countries hate us yet they are the first to have their hand out for US aid when they have a catastrophe, and we fall for it everytime! Screw them!

Jets Insider VIP
    After thinking about it, this needs to be said:

GOD HAS STRICKEN THE PERVERTERS OF HIS WORD WHERE THEY LIVE! THEY WILL SUFFER FOR THEIR SINS AGAINST HUMANITY AND THEIR UNHOLY QUEST TO OBTAIN NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!! THEY WILL SUFFER AGAIN AND AGAIN, GOD WILLING! GOD BE PRAISED! GOD IS GREAT!