Thread: Rangers - MSG

Rangers - MSG

Went to my first Ranger game in years last night. It got me really pumped, I forgot how much I loved going to hockey games, and how bad television hockey is.
    Too bad they don't have more 6-12 game packages. Apparently they sold out of them already.

I know the whole story behind Potvin Sucks, and had to explain it to my hockey friends from Dallas and Boston, but... Are their specific times that they do it, or is it just random?
    Also, whats the deal with the dancin dude, Dancin' Larry, We were right next to him, pretty amusing stuff.

The NHL is still way better than the NBA - Plus it was cool to see Malik to get a goal right after that ridiculous shootout goal.

Veteran
    I had tix also to last nite but had to give them away due to a last minute work obligation.

You gotta love this ranger season. With no expectations and so far tremendous results its nothing but fun. Theyve adjusted well to the rule changes.

Veteran
    In regards to "Potvin Sucks," it used to be cheered after a certain organ tune concluded. Now, people with loud whistles in teh crowd whistle teh tune and that section will chant it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money
    In regards to "Potvin Sucks," it used to be cheered after a certain organ tune concluded. Now, people with loud whistles in teh crowd whistle teh tune and that section will chant it.
    wrong. Johnny boy whistles with his mouth.