Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useless never ending threads

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Useless never ending threads

1. Fire Herman Edwards and/or Terry Bradway. Woody Johnson has already spoken... they will be back.. Get Over It!

2. Queens Stadium. Jets and Giants are partners in one of the worlds great stadiums. They are equal partners, the Jets are not a tenant of the Giants (they never were since the Meadowlands was not owned by the Giants). The Jets aren't building a Queens Stadium.... EVER... It's over, stop whining and move on.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rajensen088]

They are equal partners, [B]the Jets are not a tenant of the Giants [/B] (they never were since the Meadowlands was not owned by the Giants).

[/QUOTE]

Then why is it called Giants Stadium? :eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it because the club's 2 & 10, or is it the cold weather over there making you quite aggro!
    Last edited by ozjet1; 12-08-2005 at 10:08 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just started one.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rajensen088]1. Fire Herman Edwards and/or Terry Bradway. Woody Johnson has already spoken... they will be back.. Get Over It!

2. Queens Stadium. Jets and Giants are partners in one of the worlds great stadiums. They are equal partners, the Jets are not a tenant of the Giants (they never were since the Meadowlands was not owned by the Giants). The Jets aren't building a Queens Stadium.... EVER... It's over, stop whining and move on.[/QUOTE]

Herman Edwards will resign by Wednesday, February 1. I see the signs everywhere. Short press conferences, failure to look into the eyes of the reporters, resignation of soul.

The Jets will never play a game in this so-called Shared Stadium. A white knight will come to the Jets rescue and build us a stadium of our own in Los Angeles. This Jets fans' name? Arnold Schwartzeneger. Arnold loves the Jets, Arnold wants a team in LA, Arnold has lots of money.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX]Then why is it called Giants Stadium? :eek:[/QUOTE]

The State of New Jersey built and owns Giants Stadium. To get them to move they agreed to name the stadium Giants Stadium instead of selling corporate rights. The Jets moved to Giants Stadium years later and like the Giants they pay rent for the use of the stadium.

The new Stadium is equally owned by both the Jets and Giants

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are two of the hottest topics. Without this we will be left with the draft and what to wear to the tailgate.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rajensen088]1. Fire Herman Edwards and/or Terry Bradway. Woody Johnson has already spoken... they will be back.. Get Over It!

2. Queens Stadium. Jets and Giants are partners in one of the worlds great stadiums. They are equal partners, the Jets are not a tenant of the Giants (they never were since the Meadowlands was not owned by the Giants). The Jets aren't building a Queens Stadium.... EVER... It's over, stop whining and move on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I now see the light!

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat
    Please to put a penny in the old man's hat;
    If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do,
    If you haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]Herman Edwards will resign by Wednesday, February 1. I see the signs everywhere. Short press conferences, failure to look into the eyes of the reporters, resignation of soul.

The Jets will never play a game in this so-called Shared Stadium. A white knight will come to the Jets rescue and build us a stadium of our own in Los Angeles. This Jets fans' name? Arnold Schwartzeneger. Arnold loves the Jets, Arnold wants a team in LA, Arnold has lots of money.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Boss. Boss.. the plane is coming.. the plane is coming
    And what will you wear with your date with Angelina Jolie next week?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a perfect example of the most useless types of thread.

Thanks for the irony...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No more threads on retarded TV shows:
    Lost
    etc.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what else is cool? Quoting a long post or article in a reply. Especially when that reply is :clapper:. Great use of bandwidth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Because they where their first. Jets played at the meadowlands.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the stadium talk - waste of time. But as far as Woody's statement, that was a couple of weeks ago. He was buying time to get the media off his back for the rest of the season. You can bet he has not made up his mind yet. Unless he is even more clueless than I think.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

So, is Gillette Stadium owned by a bunch of razor blades then, or what?
    Last edited by mrcoops; 12-09-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mrcoops]So, is Gillette Stadium owned by a bunch of razor blades then, or what?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it is 100% owned by Robert Kraft because he built it with his [B]OWN MONEY[/B] and didn't look for handouts from the taxpayers.

Something that cheapskate owner of the Jets should try. :yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX]Nope, it is 100% owned by Robert Kraft because he built it with his [B]OWN MONEY[/B] and didn't look for handouts from the taxpayers.

Something that cheapskate owner of the Jets should try. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    Believe me, Mr. Kraft didn't do it cause he was a nice guy. He knew it wouldn't fly b/c the poor folks of Mass. are overtaxed as it is! Frickin' bunch-o-tree huggin, liberal, over taxin' b@st@rds up theya! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like

:D Well said!! But you know what? you will still see these overused threads over and over again :coocoo:

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I]Herman Edwards will resign by Wednesday, February 1. I see the signs everywhere. Short press conferences, failure to look into the eyes of the reporters, resignation of soul.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:D and cows can fly

Jets aint leaving the east coast :3stooges:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    All thread are 'useless' by definition.

What are you 'using' the theads for :bangwall: :bangwall: