Thread: Flirting thread....

Flirting thread....

Hi sweet pea :D

All League
    [QUOTE=momentoftrth]Hi sweet pea :D[/QUOTE]

LMAO---I can't believe you made a thread about this!!!! Stop making me laugh...everyone here at work is looking at me funny!!!!!

funny, they are just jealous! ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

nice work you two...and you picked the right forum to put it :cool:

I didn't want to pick the garbage dump... not very romantic LOL :P

All League
    [QUOTE=momentoftrth]I didn't want to pick the garbage dump... not very romantic LOL :P[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I am even taking part of this.....Dammit --Who are you?

This is going to bother me all night, I think I know you from somewhere?

Is this you--Drew?

Yes, you got my feathers ruffled!!!

I live in Linden, NJ

I don't have season tickets, so I am in different seats every game

I had Tickets for the Monday nighter coming up, but they fell through. :(

If i can line up another one maybe we could meet up in person and do some tailgating... thats if you are going to the game. :)

I hope you know I am being honest... we don't know each other, I'm not some weird stalker from your past :)

All League
    [QUOTE=momentoftrth]I hope you know I am being honest... we don't know each other, I'm not some weird stalker from your past :)[/QUOTE]

No--not at all...I can tell how he posts!!! I can tell your one of the good jets here!!!!:D

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Oh I am, I paid alot for the Hotel,Car rental,flight, tickets....But just don't talk about it on here....There is a freak that wants to be there, and he scares me...So just don't mention what game.....I am bringing my Girlfriend along, she is unfotunatley a Jet fan!!!! LMAO

We need some body to show us where to party at after the game? Have any idea's;)

I just found out my room has hottubs-----How fun--lets go hot tubbing!!![/QUOTE]

Now thats a plan! I better make sure I can find a ticket. Finally a GOOD reason to go to a jets game this season.

We'll handle the details in an e-mail so you're stalker can't track you down =)

Did you get my e-mail today

All League
    [QUOTE=momentoftrth]Now thats a plan! I better make sure I can find a ticket. Finally a GOOD reason to go to a jets game this season.

We'll handle the details in an e-mail so you're stalker can't track you down =)

Did you get my e-mail today[/QUOTE]

No, but I will look....So what kinds of sports bars are they around NJ? We both want to go to one,either after the game, or the nextday....Are you going to feel the Jet shoes for us, and give us a tour around town?

I have never seen someone make a thread about Flirting, and here I am the Sucker coming on here and posting!!! Figures, I have no life outside of Football!!!! LMAO...

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]No, but I will look....So what kinds of sports bars are they around NJ? We both want to go to one,either after the game, or the nextday....Are you going to feel the Jet shoes for us, and give us a tour around town?

I have never seen someone make a thread about Flirting, and here I am the Sucker coming on here and posting!!! Figures, I have no life outside of Football!!!! LMAO...[/QUOTE]

I live in Linden which is about 15 minutes from Giants stadium.

Where I live is kinda' the center of the universe for Bars and clubs. We have awesome sports bars, salsa clubs, if we head to the Belmar, where I use to live, they have some great Irish pubs and I have a whole different group of friends down there.

Don't worry I'll kee you busy ;)

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Hey I just noticed, why is there a + by your name? Whats that? Maybe it means your new or something....[/QUOTE]

Maybe?

Hey i gotta run, read my e-mail it will tell you a little more about me... maybe I'll see you tonight, I'll keep an eye out for you =)

Have a great day!

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]If you feel the urge to attend a Buccs game, Let me know? I can get you tickets...

Chidt, I have a 3pm meeting, gotta go....See ya--Flirtie-boy;)[/QUOTE]

yeah, you better go get to work :D see ya later

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Hey I just noticed, why is there a + by your name? Whats that? Maybe it means your new or something....[/QUOTE]

I'm not eavesdropping or anything...

the + sign next to his name means you added him to your buddy list...

All League
    [QUOTE=Angry Teste]I'm not eavesdropping or anything...

the + sign next to his name means you added him to your buddy list...[/QUOTE]

Hey Angry teste, come on in and join us....Everyone is welcome to join this so-call flirt zone!!!!!

I feel hidden...Help!!! :D It does feel strange that someone has to ask to join in here!!!!! This is the same site, like all the rests--just hidden from everyone...LMAO

Blame Moment. He did this to me!!! I think Santa is coming early for me this year!!! LMAO....But thanks, I just figured that out!!!! I never knew that:)

[QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]Hey Angry teste, come on in and join us....Everyone is welcome to join this so-call flirt zone!!!!!

I feel hidden...Help!!! :D It does feel strange that someone has to ask to join in here!!!!! This is the same site, like all the rests--just hidden from everyone...LMAO

Blame Moment. He did this to me!!! I think Santa is coming early for me this year!!! LMAO....But thanks, I just figured that out!!!! I never knew that:)[/QUOTE]

I'd love to join, but I don't "cock-block"...Can you really get tickets for games down south? or just Florida?