Thread: Where is the forum search?

Where is the forum search?

I don't see the search text link at the top of the page? Are searches disabled??

[QUOTE=fusion99]I don't see the search text link at the top of the page? Are searches disabled??[/QUOTE]

I guess you gotta be here a while to get that stuff. I thought it was 50 posts-but I still don't have PM privelages and stuff like that...

[QUOTE=Angry Teste]I guess you gotta be here a while to get that stuff. I thought it was 50 posts-but I still don't have PM privelages and stuff like that...[/QUOTE]

Can you search? I have been on other forums where you had to have a specific number of posts to use personal messages and post links, but never to search a forum.

:huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

The search function was consuming bandwith. If you want me to look up a certain post or subject, I'd be happy to take care of that for you. Let me know.

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw]The search function was consuming bandwith. If you want me to look up a certain post or subject, I'd be happy to take care of that for you. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Sure--I'll tell you in a PM....wait...I can't PM....

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw]The search function was consuming bandwith. If you want me to look up a certain post or subject, I'd be happy to take care of that for you. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Since you offerred....where did that "Hottie" thread go? It was like the best thread of the summer. ;)