Thread: trade for culpepper (my own idea)

trade for culpepper (my own idea)

anyway you see minnesota wanting to trade us daunte culpepper for our pick so they can draft leinart??? i feel like they might try to move him since the other shoe fell regarding the sex boat stuff. cant really have the face of your franchise making those kinds of decisions. plus when your back up comes in and reels off 6 straight wins it dossent help either. anyway you see this happening???

Quote Originally Posted by JETWEINA
    anyway you see minnesota wanting to trade us daunte culpepper for our pick so they can draft leinart??? i feel like they might try to move him since the other shoe fell regarding the sex boat stuff. cant really have the face of your franchise making those kinds of decisions. plus when your back up comes in and reels off 6 straight wins it dossent help either. anyway you see this happening???
    What about trading for that backup?

Culpepper isnt going anywhere - not the politically correct thing to do u kno

Hall Of Fame
    He might be out until the middle of next season. Anyway, let the Dolphins have him because I've heard that mentioned on the sports talk radio programs down here.

Why would anyone want daunte Culpepper? Do people just look at stats and think he's actualyl great? he's a great fantasy QB(although w/o Moss he wasn't even that) but he choeks time after time in big spots. I'd rather stick w/ Brooks than get Daunte b/c we'd win just as much and it would be alot cheaper. I am very hopeful he ends up in Miami and they have to give up alot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Why would anyone want daunte Culpepper? Do people just look at stats and think he's actualyl great? he's a great fantasy QB(although w/o Moss he wasn't even that) but he choeks time after time in big spots. I'd rather stick w/ Brooks than get Daunte b/c we'd win just as much and it would be alot cheaper. I am very hopeful he ends up in Miami and they have to give up alot for him.
    tru dat

Veteran
    wait, you just said teams dont want a guy like that to be the face of the franchise but then you want the jets to trade for him?

didnt say i wanted it, just wondering if the board would be for or against this happening. that being said i dont think hes a bad guy, just made a mistake, lotta guys have done worse and since what happened took place in minnesota, i think if he came here or anywyahere else he could be the face of their franchise without a future incident