Thread: why does everyone make out green jets and ham to be a god?

All Pro

why does everyone make out green jets and ham to be a god?

like yea hes a smart person and all, but its like all you guys suck up to him? cant you guys think on your own, always askin ham stuff, come on guyssss

Because for all the times I disagree with him, he is VERY football intelligent, and VERY entertaining to read. Yes, he is manic depressive and needs ritalin )or maybe just prozac), but that is part of his "charm".

Same goes for Bitonti, who I am almost always on opposite sides, opinion wise, from. I may not agree, but I KNOW he knows his stuff (even if I chide him that he doesn't).

Flowtrain is another. Young Jets Fan too. Likely the 4 best football posters on the board as I see it. There are alot of others too, don't get me wrong, but these four usually top my personal list of reads.

So that is why.

All League
    Not a God, but the guy makes well thought out posts and is more than capable of defending his stance on a subject.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

This thread belongs in the garbage dump.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Cuz he's entertaining and comes up with some interesting fodder! (I agree on the Prozac though, washed down with a quart of Jack D.)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 51 VILMA 51
    cant you guys think on your own

When i want some intelligent Jets info, Ham is one of the guys I would ask(along w/ a few others that Fish mentioned). When i want a 6 year old's opinion i'll start asking you..

Bye the way, Congrats on the pubic hair?? Let us all know when you grow a 2nd one..

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET
    Bye the way, Congrats on the pubic hair?? Let us all know when you grow a 2nd one..

LOL -- you're on a roll today bro