Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Miller-you stupid moron

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    listen its hard to root for them to lose but you gotta want them to lose when you are playin for no f"n reason i repeat no f"n reason y not lose and pick higher in the draft...now i see them trading away the pick for more picks and its gonna make me sick....and see some1 take the next LT...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantJetFan
    this game meant nothing, if u r a tru jets fan u would want them to lose in order to get a higher draft pick. it sounds stupid but its for the better of this team.
    If your a true fan you ALWAYS root for your team to win, no questions asked.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal1189
    though i wanted the jets to get a higher pick, it is damn hard to root against them when you watch em......It's just a thing.......
    im with its hard to root for them to lose but u gotta think of next yr...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    this game meant nothing, if u r a tru jets fan u would want them to lose in order to get a higher draft pick. it sounds stupid but its for the better of this team.
    I agree with the losing being better for this team. However to get mad at Justin Miller is beyond stupid. Hes a young player who IMO was the main player in last years draft and i want to see him progress, and him running a KR for a TD after the trouble he had all year might give him the confidence he needs going into next year.

Is it bad that we won...most likely ..yes

Is it bad that Justin Miller ran that back for a TD....not at all.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winning today was the worst thing we can do.

BUT you can not blame the players for trying to win.. Thats their job that is why they step on the field and Miller did a great job on that Kick return.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    i don't give a sh*t. there is no guarantee of getting a better player at number 3 than, say, number 6. i want to see the team play hard and win EVERY game. you wanna root for a loss and a a couple of picks higher, be my guest.
    its real hard for me to root for them to lose but u gotta think of next yr...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is not a moron. But this time if he fumbled it would have made alot of people cheer.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    what's idiotic is a fan of a team calling a player a moron for making a great play. newsflash, we weren't getting the number 1 pick anyway.
    I agree 100% - It was time to win and they did.
    What kind of fan referrs to his team that way?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adione718
    im with its hard to root for them to lose but u gotta think of next yr...
    Fans can do whatever they want... but i never wanna see a player, especially a young one like justin miller, not try.

His TD is actually a very good thing - it shows how he will be a gamebreaker at KR for years to come.

The concept of trying goes all the way down to pickup games. They are meaningless, but people still try. It's a matter of pride and excitement. You play to win the game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    why??????????????????????????????????????????
    The only moron is you....

I'm happy for the guy, and the rest of the players.

A real fan NEVER roots for his team to lose.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell the people that went to the game today about how much of a moron he is for taking it all the way. chalk up another thread to idiocy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt245
    Fans can do whatever they want... but i never wanna see a player, especially a young one like justin miller, not try.

His TD is actually a very good thing - it shows how he will be a gamebreaker at KR for years to come.

The concept of trying goes all the way down to pickup games. They are meaningless, but people still try. It's a matter of pride and excitement. You play to win the game.
    Right ON! Now on to 2006

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say throw this one to the dump.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt245

your right but i like that they played with pride and alot of the goes to herm that they played hard but i would rather get the lose...wat that win puts us in the playoffs or somethin....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice loser mentality.......

Vilma was picked at #12. So two years later, are those 11 guys picked before Vilma better than him? No!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Worst.....thread....ever.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORST? Can't be - there must be a least one other worse thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you realize that we moved from #3 to #4 by justin miller returning to kick for a TD?

so what??

id much rather end the season with a win (2 out of last 4 also) and have our rookies end the season strong (nugent played well last few weeks)

so shut the hell up bout wanting the jets to throw games and go be a giant fan because you were probly not a jets "fan" until last season