Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Miller-you stupid moron

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Justin Miller-you stupid moron

why??????????????????????????????????????????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantJetFan
    all yr he doesnt do 1 now he wants to do it...moron

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine a professional athlete trying to win a game. Truly idiotic.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adione718
    all yr he doesnt do 1 now he wants to do it...moron

what's idiotic is a fan of a team calling a player a moron for making a great play. newsflash, we weren't getting the number 1 pick anyway.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody needs to f*cking chill! We're going to be picking in the 4-7 range, you guys act like you can't get an impact player outside the Top 3.

DeAngelo Williams, Jay Cutler, Marcus McNeill, Jimmy Williams, A.J. Hawk, Haloti Ngata, etc. are still options.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, the guy fumbles all year long and then with a possible top 3 pick in the Jets grasp he decides NOW he wants to show up this year and make a big play

sure yah for the Jets in a meaningless game, but not so yah come April

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Everybody needs to f*cking chill! We're going to be picking in the 4-7 range, you guys act like you can't get an impact player outside the Top 3.

DeAngelo Williams, Jay Cutler, Marcus McNeill, Jimmy Williams, A.J. Hawk, Haloti Ngata, etc. are still options.

aside from bush, williams is the guy i've been hoping the jets will draft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!! Did somebody say this already.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be ashamed for calling him a moron. Do you really want to root for a team that throws games? We weren't getting the first pick anyway. I would never want to see my team give up on a game regardless of the possibility of a draft pick of any sort. These men are playing for their jobs - show some pride.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by safny813
    You should be ashamed for calling him a moron. Do you really want to root for a team that throws games? We weren't getting the first pick anyway. I would never want to see my team give up on a game regardless of the possibility of a draft pick of any sort. These men are playing for their jobs - show some pride.
    some people are just dumb. rooting for the jets to lose a game so they can get a slightly higher pick in a draft that is hardly a guarantee.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantJetFan
    i agree with you! i like to start the young guys on the loosing mentality early! have them throw game!

you people make me sick, i can only hope you give being jet fans because you guys are trully...really...are a waste.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    some people are just dumb. rooting for the jets to lose a game so they can get a slightly higher pick in a draft that is hardly a guarantee.
    you are brilliant ND

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's always refreshing to get a win regardless of the circumstances.
    Also Justin Miller did return 1 earlier in th year but it got called back because of a penalty.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldplanes
    you are brilliant ND

ey at least i root for my team to win and not to throw games

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    what's idiotic is a fan of a team calling a player a moron for making a great play. newsflash, we weren't getting the number 1 pick anyway.
    but when your playin for no f"n reason y would u wanna do that...and news flash we lose we pick higher its as simple as that

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable

Finally someone who is making sense.

We all wanted Bush, Ferguson...some Leinart, however we all knew something like this would happen.

Also, add Mario Williams to your list...i know it would kill people here to take another DE, but that kid is so talented.

Justin Miller has been improving every week and i couldnt be happier to see him break one in the last game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKoz
    I agree, the guy fumbles all year long and then with a possible top 3 pick in the Jets grasp he decides NOW he wants to show up this year and make a big play

sure yah for the Jets in a meaningless game, but not so yah come April
    thank u

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    this game meant nothing, if u r a tru jets fan u would want them to lose in order to get a higher draft pick. it sounds stupid but its for the better of this team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    though i wanted the jets to get a higher pick, it is damn hard to root against them when you watch em......It's just a thing.......

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adione718
    but when your playin for no f"n reason y would u wanna do that...and news flash we lose we pick higher its as simple as that

i don't give a sh*t. there is no guarantee of getting a better player at number 3 than, say, number 6. i want to see the team play hard and win EVERY game. you wanna root for a loss and a a couple of picks higher, be my guest.