Thread: Move to L.A.?

Jets Insider VIP

Move to L.A.?

Maybe its actually time to look at this scenario! This team is self-destructing and the hotbed of college football talent is local to L.A. Let's move West and give compelling reasons for USC players to want to play with the Jets. I mean, while we're screwing everything else up, why not just get all the pain out at once???

I Get Dumped And This Stays!!!!

What The Eff Is That!!!!

Dddddddduuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Maybe its actually time to look at this scenario! This team is self-destructing and the hotbed of college football talent is local to L.A. Let's move West and give compelling reasons for USC players to want to play with the Jets. I mean, while we're screwing everything else up, why not just get all the pain out at once???
    You're nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Go to hell

dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump

:::puke:::

All League
    MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!!!!!

stupidest post ever.

Gees, now i'm getting all peranoid again........THANKS GRRRRR