Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Commerical Photography

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Commerical Photography

I've looked at this forum a few times and perhaps it's bordering on the ridiculous to think that someone reading this forum might need photography. However besides taking photographs there is nothing I would rather do than colloborate with fellow rabid Jets Fans on a fun project. So, people, if there are any of you out there in advertising or simply those in need of photography, come take a look . . .

www.jfbourke.com

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Gangrene-
    Wouldn't you know it, the only guy responding is another photographer! I like your work-fun,stylized stuff. Good luck. We all need it. My site is www.philipduttonphoto.com.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene
    I've looked at this forum a few times and perhaps it's bordering on the ridiculous to think that someone reading this forum might need photography. However besides taking photographs there is nothing I would rather do than colloborate with fellow rabid Jets Fans on a fun project. So, people, if there are any of you out there in advertising or simply those in need of photography, come take a look . . .

www.jfbourke.com

Great photos. I noticed you had some photos of some of the Will N Grace Actors.. Do you sell these prints? Or a link have a link to view more of them. My gf is a huge Will N Grace fan. Thanks!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    gangrene -- just wanted to mention that the feature that lets you turn the pages on the albums is really cool. Guess I'm easily amused, but I spent 10 minutes playing with that

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. CTJetsFan, sent you an email on your site, thanks and good stuff - travelling and shooting, nothing like it.

2. All My favorite Toon,

I tried to send you a message but you don't accept messages, You can email me directly from the site and I will reply.

3. Buzzsaw,

I am easily amused too, I guess that's why I was attracted to the turning pages feature ! Glad you got a kick out of it. BTW You guys/moderators are doinga great job with this site (JI).

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. CTJetsFan, sent you an email on your site, thanks and good stuff - travelling and shooting, nothing like it.

2. All My favorite Toon,

I tried to send you a message but you don't accept messages, You can email me directly from the site and I will reply.

3. Buzzsaw,

I am easily amused too, I guess that's why I was attracted to the turning pages feature ! Glad you got a kick out of it. BTW You guys/moderators are doinga great job with this site (JI).
    You know what. I am moving to California soon, and I am an actor. I could always use these new color headshots. Do you do headshots as well?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

www.jfbourke.com
    Hey dude, great stuff. We have a photog we normally use, but it never hurts to have other talented people available. Check out our myspace at www.myspace.com/tunacanstudios and let me know if you have any interest in this type of work.