Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: am i a sissy?

am i a sissy?

my girlfriend turned me on to cosmopolitans. i really like them but am afraid that people will think i'm a fag if i drink them in public.

feedback?

btw: cool idea for a forum

Board Moderator
    LMAO - I secretly suck down Apple Martinis when no one's looking

Schluberator & Gadfly
    You two need you mouths washed out with Calverts Whiskey and Black label beer!!! Shame on you!!! :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Rude Polack]my girlfriend turned me on to cosmopolitans. i really like them but am afraid that people will think i'm a fag if i drink them in public.

feedback?

btw: cool idea for a forum[/QUOTE]

don't drink them in public, personally i'd look down on you haha, stick to beer, jack and coke or rum and coke, and any shot...

or train yourself to drink whiskey on the rocks, that is manly as hell

Schluberator & Gadfly

Migration to Manlyhood - RP & Vilma please note

Years ago I started down the road to manlyhood by drinking Irish coffee. A whiskey drink that would soon set me on my way. After awhile, I started telling the serving wench to "hold the whip cream" as it wasn't very manly looking. After I got used to just the java and Jameson's, I dropped the Java. Now when I'm cold, It's a wee dram of Jameson's for me! I have arrived at manlyhoodum. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet]Years ago I started down the road to manlyhood by drinking Irish coffee. A whiskey drink that would soon set me on my way. After awhile, I started telling the serving wench to "hold the whip cream" as it wasn't very manly looking. After I got used to just the java and Jameson's, I dropped the Java. Now when I'm cold, It's a wee dram of Jameson's for me! I have arrived at manlyhoodum. ;)[/QUOTE]

i started mixing jack or beam with ginger ale, and little by little lessened the amount of ginger ale, now i just put 3 ice cubes in a glass a pour myself a nice glass of pure whiskey

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet]Years ago I started down the road to manlyhood by drinking Irish coffee. A whiskey drink that would soon set me on my way. After awhile, I started telling the serving wench to "hold the whip cream" as it wasn't very manly looking. After I got used to just the java and Jameson's, I dropped the Java. Now when I'm cold, It's a wee dram of Jameson's for me! I have arrived at manlyhoodum. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey Bro I am with you. Whenever the wife and I go out and drink or drink at home, it's ALWAYS Maker's Mark or Jameson STRAIGHT UP.

But if we're in a restuarant that doesn't have decent scotch or no Black Label, I'll hit up a Martini or 10, and I can't be shotgunning shots of whiskey at dinner.

All League
    As a general rule, I don't think any man should be seen in public drinking anything that Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne or Clint Eastwood wouldn't drink.

If you can't picture one of these men with a particular drink in his hand, it should be avoided.

So I guess that's a "No" on the cosmos.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Vilma]Hey Bro I am with you. Whenever the wife and I go out and drink or drink at home, it's ALWAYS Maker's Mark or Jameson STRAIGHT UP.

But if we're in a restuarant that doesn't have decent scotch or no Black Label, I'll hit up a Martini or 10, and I can't be shotgunning shots of whiskey at dinner.[/QUOTE]
    I love a good martini. Absolut Martini straight up with an olive is my fav.

I know about having the wifey around. One time I made the mistake while camping to have my guy personna exposed in the morning (don't go there). Women just don't understand when you tip up a bottle of Jack Black at 8 AM and take a slug.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet]I love a good martini. Absolut Martini straight up with an olive is my fav.

I know about having the wifey around. One time I made the mistake while camping to have my guy personna exposed in the morning (don't go there). Women just don't understand when you tip up a bottle of Jack Black at 8 AM and take a slug.[/QUOTE]

in my book a good martini should be made with gin

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet]in my book a good martini should be made with gin[/QUOTE]
    I could handle that, as long as it's good gin like Tanquery, etc.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Rude Polack]my girlfriend turned me on to cosmopolitans. i really like them but am afraid that people will think i'm a fag if i drink them in public.
    [/QUOTE]

Try just some Kettle One vigorously shaken over ice straight up with a few olives.

Trust me....You'll forget about those cosmos in a split second and will never be accused of being a sissy. Nothing better!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet]in my book a good martini should be made with gin[/QUOTE]

Bombay Saphire martini is the only way to go if you are drinking martinis. Dry and up. Toss in a couple of olives stuffed with bleu cheese to top it off.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

you guys are faigs!

jack rocks

[IMG]http://www.fanteri.com/_images/products/gljdsquare_large.jpg[/IMG]

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=LakeGeorgeJet]Bombay Saphire martini is the only way to go if you are drinking martinis. Dry and up. Toss in a couple of olives stuffed with bleu cheese to top it off.[/QUOTE]

Gin gives me massive hangovers. Quality Vodka is the only way to go, Jimbo.

feedback?
    [/QUOTE]

No drinks with umbrellas, dude. That includes cosmos.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Jetcane]No drinks with umbrellas, dude. That includes cosmos.[/QUOTE]
    'Sides that they tend ta poke ya in the eye when you lift the glass up.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]Gin gives me massive hangovers. Quality Vodka is the only way to go, Jimbo.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes a good hangover is just what the doctor order. What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger. :D

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=LakeGeorgeJet]Sometimes a good hangover is just what the doctor order. What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger. :D[/QUOTE]

If that's true than I am one strong SOB. :D

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]Gin gives me massive hangovers. Quality Vodka is the only way to go, Jimbo.[/QUOTE]
    ok mister fancy pants, the only real way to go is a handle of popov, placed into water bottles. $9.99 and unnoticable, downing a sport bottle with a spray top once made me pass out in college, but fuccking fun ;)