Thread: Every game in a season?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Every game in a season?

I saw where Jerome Bettis' family has attended EVERY SINGLE NFL GAME in his entire career. That got me thinking: Many of us fans would like to make all of our team's games home and away, but we don't have the time and/or money. I work every other weekend, and although my coworkers are willing to help out, there's no way I could get to all 16 games + playoffs. I know joiseyjet is another who's come close, but I was curious if there is anyone here who has gone to ALL games in any particular season.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I thought maybe you were saying you were going to hit every game this year TOM ,one of these years i`ll get to all of them..The last few years have actually been a test to see how much $$$$$$ it would cost to do all the games after I retire...This year i`m looking at GB, Tenn. clev. ,& probably BUFF. again and my 25th anniversary of going to MIAMI for the game out there

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I seriously doubt I could manipulate my work sched to fit in all the games, but who knows, maybe sometime soon the Jets would be worth giving it a try.

If anyone has done this in any particular season, I'd like to hear of it.

Veteran
    I just found this thread, even though its from 10 months ago!

In 2001 I went to 13 out of the 16 games.

I missed buffalo at home, at buffalo and at new orleans.