Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: OT- if this has any truth to it..WOW!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

OT- if this has any truth to it..WOW!!

Alot of you guys probably watch hockey. I am canadian and love my sabres but I just read something interesting on another board. Everyone knows Mikka Kiprusoff from Calgary Flames right??....

Well apparently the reason he declined olympics is not because he wants to rest but because he will fail the drug/steroid test.?

I'm not too sure about this but that would be crazy. If it is true he is probably dreading the day they randomly test in the NHL.

Also it would explain how stellar he was and now he is not as good. Maybe now he doesn't take them and it affects his play??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    how could you say he is not good anymore. he is one of the top 3 goalies in the league right now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ny28jets
    how could you say he is not good anymore. he is one of the top 3 goalies in the league right now.
    never said he wasn't good anymore. I said he isn't as good. The team he is on helps to. All they play is defense. They have defensive defenseman and defensive forwards. They forecheck on and trap the rest. Sit in front of the net and push people around. Not too mention they never get callled for penalties thhey should

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ontariojetfan
    never said he wasn't good anymore. I said he isn't as good. The team he is on helps to. All they play is defense. They have defensive defenseman and defensive forwards. They forecheck on and trap the rest. Sit in front of the net and push people around. Not too mention they never get callled for penalties thhey should

my mistake. def agree with you about their d though

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go Flames Go !!!