Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gameday Snack

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

Favorite Gameday Snack

Post here and add recipe if you have it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Clarence from Lucky 7's makes some great sweet chili wings.

Hall Of Fame
    in a cast iron skillet brown 2 lbs ground beef, then pour in nacho cheese, then a can of refried beans on top of that, then chedder cheese ontop of that (however much u want) Salsa, sour cream, more nacho/ chedder cheese, whatever else u like jalepenos for me and put it in the oven for 20 minutes or so, then buy a bag of whatever tortilla chips u like....it's damn good

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet]in a cast iron skillet brown 2 lbs ground beef, then pour in nacho cheese, then a can of refried beans on top of that, then chedder cheese ontop of that (however much u want) Salsa, sour cream, more nacho/ chedder cheese, whatever else u like jalepenos for me and put it in the oven for 20 minutes or so, then buy a bag of whatever tortilla chips u like....it's damn good[/QUOTE]
    Sounds good but it'll bind ya up for a week with all that cheese! :D

Mozzarella Sticks!

:yes: [QUOTE=gangGREENinsider]Mozzarella Sticks![/QUOTE]

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet]in a cast iron skillet brown 2 lbs ground beef, then pour in nacho cheese, then a can of refried beans on top of that, then chedder cheese ontop of that (however much u want) Salsa, sour cream, more nacho/ chedder cheese, whatever else u like jalepenos for me and put it in the oven for 20 minutes or so, then buy a bag of whatever tortilla chips u like....it's damn good[/QUOTE]

Is it a pre-requisite to learn CPR before making that recipe?

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah Jumba those wings were good so were the Ribs

Banned

You should call this recipe the, "Widow Maker".. :eek:

All Pro
    Chicken wings w/ celery, carrots and blue cheese sauce, BEER, and an asortment of Italian olives, cheeses, and meats! Oh, and I love good, homemade hot pickled eggs too, ouch!

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    I make my Puerto Rican meat patties

I take ground beef chop up some onions, pepper, add a little bit of sason goya and adobo and a pinch of recaito.

brown the ground beef and then add the all of the stuff mentioned above
    get some goya pastry discs they can be found in the frozen goya section

after all of the stuff and the meat is cooked place it in the pastry disc
    fold the disk and close disc by pinching it with a fork..

deep fry till brown and enjoy with an FREEZING ICE COLD HEINEKEN ...

get 4 pound shrimp broil peel sprinkle as much lemon pepper as you like on them place in skillet with cup of white wine and cook for 75 seconds each side of the shrimp. Then make the sauce melt 4 sticks of butter in a pot with a bit of water add 3 whole diced garlics 6 lemons heat until hot drizzle over shrimp take it down with a nice cold Heineken DARK!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=nyrican]I make my Puerto Rican meat patties

I take ground beef chop up some onions, pepper, add a little bit of sason goya and adobo and a pinch of recaito.

brown the ground beef and then add the all of the stuff mentioned above
    get some goya pastry discs they can be found in the frozen goya section

after all of the stuff and the meat is cooked place it in the pastry disc
    fold the disk and close disc by pinching it with a fork..

deep fry till brown and enjoy with an FREEZING ICE COLD HEINEKEN ...[/QUOTE]

sounds great man, fellow PR here, gotta love the sazon y adobo, no meal is complete without them :D

CAJUN BARBECUE SHRIMP

INGREDIENTS:
    ½ TSP PAPRIKA
    ½ TSP CAYENNE PEPPER
    ½ TSP BLACK PEPPER
    ¼ TSP SALT
    ¼ TSP OREGANO
    ¼ TSP CRUSHED RED PEPPER FLAKES
    1 LB LARGE RAW SHRIMP PEELED
    ¼ CUP UNSALTED BUTTER
    1 TSP WORCESTER SAUCE
    ½ TSP HOT SAUCE
    1 LARGE CLOVE GARLIC CHOPPED
    ½ CUP CHICKEN BROTH
    ¼ CUP DRY WHITE WINE
    2 SCALLIONS, THINLY SLICED
    1 FRENCH BAGUETTE, SLICED

In a large bowl mix first 6 ingredients; add cleaned shrimp. Toss and let stand at least 15 minutes. In large skillet over high heat, melt ½ of the butter. Add shrimp mixture, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and garlic. Sauté 2-3 minutes. Add remaining butter, broth, and wine. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon remove shrimp to warm dish. Add scallions to skillet over high heat. Boil 2-3 minutes stirring until reduced and slightly thickened. Pour over shrimp and serve with baguette slices.

I usually keep the shrimp and sauce in a small pyrex casserole dish and spread the baguette slices on a tray around it...include a spoon and let people serve themselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I've been getting more and more lazy with the whole BBQ preparation. There's a nice italian deli near on the way to the stadium from me. Bryzantine, hot capacolla and mozzarella.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Turkey leg YUM!!! :yes: :D
    Last edited by murphklecko73; 06-05-2006 at 10:04 AM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]I've been getting more and more lazy with the whole BBQ preparation. There's a nice italian deli near on the way to the stadium from me. Bryzantine, hot capacolla and mozzarella.[/QUOTE]

Love the hot capacolla as well, but extra sharp provolone and Margarita pepperoni does it for me!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]Is it a pre-requisite to learn CPR before making that recipe?[/QUOTE]
    :D :D

Banned
    Hooters Wings

Life-shortening, but dammit they're good!

Best gameday snack...hmm

To start off, I always like Tostitos w/ hot salsa and cream cheese. At around the second commercial in the second quarter (on away games) call up local pizza joint, get an order of 50 wings for me and all my buddies (hold no prisoners hot) and by the time halftime is half over, the wings arrive and enjoy them for the second half!