Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craziest Drinking Feat

Hall Of Fame

Craziest Drinking Feat

I was going to respond in the superbowl food thread about the keg drinking contest with my own story about drinking and decided it might be really funny to hear other peoples stories as well.

Mine isn't probably near as ridiculous as others but here it is...

my roomate and I each bought a case of yuengling at noon and decided we were going to drink them by midnight...so we started around 1 (watched Rome all day on on demand which is awesome if you haven't seen it) and then that night we decided to have a party to celebrate us finishing this task...I finished around 11 and then continued to drink shots of of gin, tequilla and beam...i was so sick by the end of the night i didn't even really wake up until the following day round 9pm.

thats awesome.

I drank 3/4 of a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in an hour and a half on my 20th birthday. I remeber NOTHING (not even allegedly hooking-up very sloppily with an ex-gf). I woke up at like 5:30pm with vomit in my trash can.

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec]thats awesome.

I drank 3/4 of a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in an hour and a half on my 20th birthday. I remeber NOTHING (not even allegedly hooking-up very sloppily with an ex-gf). I woke up at like 5:30pm with vomit in my trash can.[/QUOTE]

You hit the can?!? Nice job!!

[QUOTE=edcopp]You hit the can?!? Nice job!![/QUOTE]

that was the craziest feat part

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

There were plenty of crazy frat parties in college, but in recent memory, me and a few Jets fans from SoCal([url="http://www.socaljets.com/"]www.socaljets.com[/url]) stayed well after the Qualcom parking lot had emptied in september of 2004, celebrating the Jets' victory over the Bolts. It was our second such meeting there in 2 years and we were having too much fun to leave. The beer bongs flowed.
    [img]http://www.socaljetsfans.com/images/usergallery_thumbs/602.jpg[/img]

Buzzsaw joined us for another bong session before the playoff game there later that season.

[img]http://www.socaljetsfans.com/images/usergallery_thumbs/906.JPG[/img]

You 16H'ers be forewarned for next year: bigmike from SoCal gave me a gift upon heading home from our Fish game this year; my very own beer bong. Be prepared to imbibe!

Another time after the Hot Tuna show at the Capitol Theater in Passaic, me and a friend hit some of the local gentleman's clubs. We wound up doing shots of Everclear. Worst headache I ever had the next morning.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 02-03-2006 at 02:29 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ahhhh, so many stupid memories it is hard to choose. Here it goes anyway. In college (UConn, late 80's) we would have a kill-a-keg contest every spring weekend. 12 man teams would race to see who could finish the kegs first. Only rules were:

1. No light beer
    2. No spilling
    3. If you puke you are out, unless you eat your vomit.

It is number 3 that seperated the men from the boys. Yeah, I ate my own to stay in the contest. I watched one guy puke into a funnel, top it off from the keg and get back into the game.

Man, the field were this was held used to stink the following morning!

By the way, my floor was undefeated. :D

Veteran
    When I was 15, a friend and I chipped in for a bottle of So. Comfort (not sure of the size), while everyone else had their own stuff. We would then steal a garbage can to light a fire to keep warm (this was Brooklyn in 1980). After polishing off the bottle I have no recollection. My friends realized I was in trouble when I passed out almost falling into the fire. 4 friends had to carry me to my bed (my parents were at an award ceremony for my brother). I woke up with leaves in my hair and got sick on my shirt while sleeping. I had a hangover for 3 days.

To this day I cannot even sniff SC without feeling sick.

Veteran
    Great post...I have two drinking feats in college.

1. It was a slow night, to get the party started I said i'd drink a shot of absolute mandarin every time a good song came on the radio (this was while we were pregaming)...an hr and a half the bottle was gone (a shot turned into double shots..and so on), polished the sucker off...i don't remember anything about that night except i was told i was running back and forth in my hallway w/ my bottle screaming that i finished it....i also fell off my bunk watching TV at around 1 in the morning...luckily there was an inflatable sofa below me (the girl that was sitting on it was unharmed, she just took a slight kick to the dome)

2. Had a case race on our floor, each room had a 30 rack of beer each room had 3 guys in the room. Our room won we each finished 10 beers in about 45 minutes. That was to start the nite off..i've never been so full in my life..needless to say i don't remember much about that nite either.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=LakeGeorgeJet]Yeah, I ate my own to stay in the contest. I watched one guy puke into a funnel, top it off from the keg and get back into the game.

Man, the field were this was held used to stink the following morning!

By the way, my floor was undefeated. :D[/QUOTE]You must've been a rugby player.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Do they have Ever-Clear Grain Alcohol up North? I had never heard of it until I moved to VA. many, many years ago. In college I was drinking Hawaiian Punch and grain alcohol. After a few large glasses, I don't remember anything. My roomate found me passed out on the floor in the doorway to the bathroom. If you've never had grain before, be afraid, be very afraid. :)

Veteran
    Yeah man...in college we'd make "jungle juice"..fill a huge tub up w/ either fruitpunch (or water and add powdered stuff)....everclear...and vodka...also if we were ambitious we'd cut up fruit...

Its the best...can't taste a thing, gets you rocked, and the girls love it!!

The fruit is great too, bc they absorb some alcohol...its gets you even more smashed.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet]You must've been a rugby player.[/QUOTE]

Played a little bit of Rugby. The 40 pounds I put on my freshman and sophmore years kinda ended my track career (800 meters). Tore my ankle up pretty good playing hoop, which ended my Rugby career. Still partied with the team though. Rugby players are the craziest group of mothers I have ever met.

Hall Of Fame
    I would have to say Halloween of this year. It started out in the morning when a bunch of my friends and I tailgated at the Rutgers homecoming game vs Navy for about 4 hours pounding around 12 beers in the process then after the game went to my friends halloween party consuming jello shots and jungle juice for a good 4 hours then ended the night drinking Dos Equis and pounding shots of tequila at a frat... Got home at 5 am puking my guts out and waking up 5 pm the next day

I'm not a crazy drinker, so it's not my feat, but I was visiting a friend at Brandeis one january a few years back and her suitemates had their boyfriends over from Worscester Polytechnic - man they could pack it away. After a couple of hours, they were so blasted they decided to go skinny dipping in the pond in the center of the Brandeis campus (in the middle of january).

The girls tried to talk them out of it, and when they couldn't they took them outside and started walking them around in circles, hoping they would eventually give up. Instead, the guys ran away trying to get to the pond.

One ran [b]through [/b]the toll booth like gate-arm at the campus police station, tearing it off the base - he woke up with a giant red welt across his chest and no memory of how it got there.

But the other one . . . well, the other one found the pond. A few hours later the girls finally tracked him down at a local hospital - the police had found him streaking naked and dripping wet down one of the nearby streets and took him to the hospital, where he spent the night shivering in a hospital gown, curled up under his blanket and screaming "stay away from me, stay away, you're trying to steal my penis!" every time a nurse walked in.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=doggin94it]

One ran [b]through [/b]the toll booth like gate-arm at the campus police station, tearing it off the base - he woke up with a giant red welt across his chest and no memory of how it got there.

But the other one . . . well, the other one found the pond. A few hours later the girls finally tracked him down at a local hospital - the police had found him streaking naked and dripping wet down one of the nearby streets and took him to the hospital, where he spent the night shivering in a hospital gown, curled up under his blanket and screaming "stay away from me, stay away, you're trying to steal my penis!" every time a nurse walked in.[/QUOTE]
    What fools these mortals be.

TMahoney
    When I was 15 I split a bottle of Russian Vodka with my friend Tim in an hour and a half. I started drinking at 8pm and my mom picked me up at 9:30 after the kid whose house I was at got really worried and my mom still tells this story today, 4 years later. Apparrently I tried sooo hard to walk straight that it took me 7 minutes to walk from one end of the driveway to the other. I went home and threw up in my sleep and almost drowned in the shower. It was a great night. Too bad I was grounded till I was 16.

It was the age I did it that impresses me when I look I back. 15 years old and drinking like Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas.

Practice Squad
    Mine was while I was visiting a friend at SUNY Geneseo. Me and two of my buddies cleaned off a whole bottle of Bacardi Gold during just the pregaming, then when we went to the party, we each had like 6-8 beers. It was just an insane night. We stole a tip jar from this guy with a hot dog stand. My buddy and I stole a whole pizza from a pizza shop in downtown. Another buddy of mine streaked down Main Street. Then, apparently, I was found a half hour later completely passed out on a hood of some random car. Needless to say, I don't remember any of this.

Well there's the story of my buddy Steets and I killing a large bottle of Jack and then walking up and down Union St in New Brunswick as we tore every tree out of the ground. That one's always been one of my favorites.

Anyone see that movie "Waiting..." The game they play throughout the movie has caught on in our house everytime we're all wasted or during a party......it hasn't been pretty.

BTW - If you have the time, check this out. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA9vNkNzZSs[/url]

When the movie "Old School" first came out, Will Ferrell appeared on an episode of Cribs and did the show from our frat house. It takes a while to load, but it's friggin hysterical. He winged the whole sketch right on the spot and had us dying for a few hours. Those are my boys Phil, Dave, and Frank in the video too.

Our house got shut down last year, but god watching that I totally forgot how grimy the house was. Doesn't matter though, I've got so many memories inside that house it's not even funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That cost the dude his football career if I remember correctly. What frat are you from? I pledged TKE in Newark, but bordered at Phi Sigma Kappa in NB. One time I walked into ADE during a raid. I was so drunk I walked right past all the squad cars.

One time up in Santa Ana, I was at the fair playing the ponies and this Mexican dude was stumbling around. As we looked on in amusement he tilted his head back and lurched a stream that sent patrons scurrying for shelter. He then went straight to the vender to replace what he just lost.

Similar thing was witnessed in McSorley's. Guy got up from his table and didn't quite make the restroom. He sat back down as they got the mop and ordered another round.

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet]That cost the dude his football career if I remember correctly. What frat are you from? I pledged TKE in Newark, but bordered at Phi Sigma Kappa in NB. One time I walked into ADE during a raid. I was so drunk I walked right past all the squad cars.

One time up in Santa Ana, I was at the fair playing the ponies and this Mexican dude was stumbling around. As we looked on in amusement he tilted his head back and lurched a stream that sent patrons scurrying for shelter. He then went straight to the vender to replace what he just lost.

Similar thing was witnessed in McSorley's. Guy got up from his table and didn't quite make the restroom. He sat back down as they got the mop and ordered another round.[/QUOTE]

lol, Jumb I'm TKE here in NB.