Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT NY Rangers

OT NY Ranger

Any Ranger fans on this board? I think there the best in the EAST my self. BRING ON CAROLINA BABY. LETS GO RANGERS

Lundquvist or as I call him Studquvist is so good.

Jason Ward did a great job on the PK, scoring a SH goal. Jagr is on fire and the passing on the Nylander-Straka-Jagr line is excellent.

Sweet Caroline indeed! http://hjm44.com.ne.kr/P_%20Sweet%20...%20Diamond.wma

Veteran
    Hockey..ick

But if I must...
    GO DEVILS!

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC
    Any Ranger fans on this board? I think there the best in the EAST my self. BRING ON CAROLINA BABY. LETS GO RANGERS
    "holler back homie G"

Thumbs up

big time Rangers fan here !!!
    finally a year to enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan
    "holler back homie G"
    There Loaded VERY FAST and skilled with

Puhleaze, the Devils have won 14 out of their last 17 including wins against Carolina, Tampa, and Ottowa. Elias is on fire, and Marty's looking as good as he ever did as he's had 7 shutouts in that timespan.

Best in the east, please....

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    Puhleaze, the Devils have won 14 out of their last 17 including wins against Carolina, Tampa, and Ottowa. Elias is on fire, and Marty's looking as good as he ever did as he's had 7 shutouts in that timespan.

Rangers are 8-1-1 in their last 10, with one of their wins coming against the Devils. If things stand as they are we would see eachother in the first round. Would be a hell of a series.

Even with that run you still are 10 points behind the Rangers. Lundqvist is the best goalie in the Eastern Confrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Rangers are 8-1-1 in their last 10, with one of their wins coming against the Devils. If things stand as they are we would see eachother in the first round. Would be a hell of a series.
    I knew someone was gonna throw that out there, but don't forget the Devs beat the Rangers a month before, and both of those games were in the Garden.

I can tell you this much, I was at the Tampa game last night, and they're playing as well as I've ever seen them. Ever since Elias came back they've been unstoppable pretty much every night. Honestly if they met in the 1st round that would be a great matchup.

The consensus was that Carolina and Ottowa were the two best teams in the east, well NJ handled them pretty easily (as did NY tonight with Ottowa though). Personally I think they're the hottest team in the league right now.

Even with that run you still are 10 points behind the Rangers. Lundqvist is the best goalie in the Eastern Confrence.
    Better than Marty right now????

I don't think so.

Thanks , I watched that GAME man.

I don't think so.
    I know Marty is on a roll now, but over the course of the whole season Lundy has been more consistent and better. Better Sv%, better GAA. He should get serious consideration for the Vezina and the Calder. He has been that good.

Hasek 2.05GAA/.927SV%
    Legace 2.09GAA/.915SV%
    Lundqvist 2.09GAA/.927SV%
    Manny Fernandez 2.11GAA/.926SV%
    Kiprusoff 2.24GAA/.914SV%
    Turco 2.47GAA/.899sv%
    Vokoun 2.62GAA/.917SV%
    Brodeur 2.53GAA/.910SV%

Out of all 8 goalies, Brodeur is 7th in GAA and 7th in SV%. You want to say he's been the best for the past 7,8,9,10 years fine, but he has NOT been the best this year
    Last edited by IM3; 02-08-2006 at 11:12 PM.

Huge Ranger fan here... Jagr is the MVP of the league and it isn't close. Lundqvist should win the Vezina and Calder this year. The win tonight was the best game I've seen this team play in quite some time. They overcame a number of complete BS calls and were great on the PK.

I don't think so.
    Ummm, it's not even close. Lundqvist has been better than Marty this year. It's not even an opinion, it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    Ummm, it's not even close. Lundqvist has been better than Marty this year. It's not even an opinion, it's a fact.
    Devil fans are like most Jet fans in regards to CuMar, if you fail to mention how underrated he is,in their eyes somehow you hate him and overlook his accomplishments.

Was one of those 3 losses against the Rangers? Oh yeah, it was!!! There's a reason why the Rangers have 10 more points than the Devils this year.

I knew someone was gonna throw that out there, but don't forget the Devs beat the Rangers a month before, and both of those games were in the Garden.
    The Rangers dominated that game and were up 1-0 late in the game. A couple unlucky bounces was the difference there.

Devil fans are like most Jet fans in regards to CuMar, if you fail to mention how underrated he is,in their eyes somehow you hate him and overlook his accomplishments.
    That's a good comparison there.

What are the Rangers 4-1-1 against the Devs this year?

All Pro
    I am a huge Ranger fan, and am happy to see them doing so well.

There's no question Henrik is making a name for himself and playing phenomenal hockey. Yes, is has been better than Brodeur this year overall. That takes nothing away from how good Martin is however.