Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT NY Rangers

Well, I blasted Boston for not showing up here to take his medicine, so here I am.

Nice win by the Rangers last night...and nice move replacing Weekes in the 3rd and shootout.

I think the Sabres started to read their press clippings a little too much and have decided to skate (pardion the pun) into the playoffs.

Round one should be interesting.

I'm here too, Good win for the Rangers, hope Buffalo can break their funk soon. But we've seen losing streaks this season, and after each one we came out on fire and lit up a few teams.

Go Sabres!
    Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy
    Well, I blasted Boston for not showing up here to take his medicine, so here I am.

Nice win by the Rangers last night...and nice move replacing Weekes in the 3rd and shootout.

I think the Sabres started to read their press clippings a little too much and have decided to skate (pardion the pun) into the playoffs.

Round one should be interesting.

Playoffs Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE
    Playoffs Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah! It's been a long time coming but we finally got back there. And, Weekes deserves all the credit in the world for his performance vs. the Flyers last night. That was just incredible. I'm so happy for him and I hope the Garden crowd stops idiotically booing him. The fact that they announced the lineups much earlier than they usually do specifically because they were scared that the Garden would boo Weekes is an absolute disgrace.

While I'm hoping the Devils catch Philly to move into 5th place and play Buffalo in RD1, then let Rangers & Philly beat the hell out of each other, it would be great for hockey to have the Rangers & Devils in 1st round. Obviously Rangers would be favored, but as long as the Devils have Brodeur between the pipes they always will be a tough out.

Can't wait for playoff hockey to start....10 more days!!!!

Nobody beats the Devils. We're #1--David Puddy.

Veteran
    Any Ranger fans concerned about Lundy? While Weekes is playing better, he's not the answer.

I would prefer Philly or Montreal rather than facing Brodeur in round 1--although beaten him every time .
    If Ottawa can get knocked off in an earlier round, I can see the Rangers getting to the finals!