Thread: Nets win and...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Nets win and...

...the Knicks lose. Great day when you can see both at the same arena.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5318004
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 02-09-2006 at 12:31 PM.

Those great days have been happenning pretty often the last few years. That was a joke of a game tonight. If the Nets could ever play well on the road they would have a chance to make it to the finals again. Right now they will end up as the 4th seed for the second round and they really need to be the 2 seed to have any hope. They can beat Miami if they have home court. Best situation would be the Heat dropping to the 4th spot, meaning the Nets get the Cavs or Pacers in round 2 while Miami and Detroit go at it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I dunno about 4th seed. Seems to me they have a shot at #2. Tonite they won a game that looked lost. Maybe a sign that their road woes are over. Nice way to start the 2nd half anyhow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

What a Jekyl and Hyde act. After stinking up the league since the break we go and blow out the best team. Go figure.

Waterboy
    this nets team looks good, right now I think they are the team to beat in the last few weeks in the nba, I will not be surprised if they make their way to the finals

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Man
    this nets team looks good, right now I think they are the team to beat in the last few weeks in the nba, I will not be surprised if they make their way to the finals
    If Kristic shoots this well and Jefferson plays his role in the playoffs, they could go far in the playoffs. Detroit would be tough but they are not as deep as in the previous years. The Nets have been very streaky all year so I hope they are not peaking right now and when the playoffs come, they lay an egg against Indiana or whoever they play.