Thread: Nate Robinson!!!

Veteran

Nate Robinson!!!

What a performance nate put on in the dunk contest. he was amazing and scr*w Moses Malone and Kobe Bryant for giving nate a bad rep. He was unbelievable and deserved the titled much more than iggy did. nate had 2 great dunks, iggy only had 1

iggy's one great dunk was the greatest in slam dunk contest history, and his other dunks were still really good, there was just no way he could top himself. Iggy got robbed.

All League
    Iggy did get robbed but everyone wanted Robinson to win so he did

Lol Iggys behind the back beat nates 15 try off the back board. I give him credit for the over Webb one it was nice, but Iggys from behind the backboard was something else. Sorry in my book you dont win it when it takes you 15 trys even if it was pretty nice.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StonerJet 63
    Lol Iggys behind the back beat nates 15 try off the back board. I give him credit for the over Webb one it was nice, but Iggys from behind the backboard was something else. Sorry in my book you dont win it when it takes you 15 trys even if it was pretty nice.
    yea, but the thing is that the judges are not supposed to judge someone on how many tries it took for them to execute the dunk. they are required to judge solely on the dunk, and nothing more.