Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: OT: Foot Worship Party

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,154
    Post Thanks / Like

    OT: Foot Worship Party

    Anyone going on Saturday night? SAR I



    Worship the feet of over 40 beautiful girls in one night!!!

    Saturday, February 25th 2006
    8 pm Ė 3 am

    Top Feetures include:

    - 45 - 50 of FWP's hottest and newest Foot models

    - 40 guy limit so there are always at least 5 more girls than guys

    - At least 60% new models

    - Open bar all night

    - Sexy girls that are eager to try foot worship for the first time ever!

    - Foot Smelling (arrive before 10pm)

    - Foot Worship

    - Foot Domination

    - Stocking and Shoe Worship

    - Tickling

    - Trampling

    - Sensual Footplay

    - And much more hot foot fetish fantasy action we donít want to mention here

    The cost to attend will be $100 payable in cash at the door

    http://foot-worship-party.com/nyc/parties/orgy2.htm

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Anyone going on Saturday night? SAR I



    Worship the feet of over 40 beautiful girls in one night!!!

    Saturday, February 25th 2006
    8 pm Ė 3 am

    Top Feetures include:

    - 45 - 50 of FWP's hottest and newest Foot models

    - 40 guy limit so there are always at least 5 more girls than guys

    - At least 60% new models

    - Open bar all night

    - Sexy girls that are eager to try foot worship for the first time ever!

    - Foot Smelling (arrive before 10pm)

    - Foot Worship

    - Foot Domination

    - Stocking and Shoe Worship

    - Tickling

    - Trampling

    - Sensual Footplay

    - And much more hot foot fetish fantasy action we donít want to mention here

    The cost to attend will be $100 payable in cash at the door

    http://foot-worship-party.com/nyc/parties/orgy2.htm
    Is that More than forty women or over 40 women as in old women?

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    Is that More than forty women or over 40 women as in old women?
    Over 40 European foot models; 20 of them brand new to the party each week. Foot smelling is available, but only before 10pm.

    Since Jets fans are used to getting stomped on by the likes of Mark Cannizzaro on a daily basis, might as well get some hot Czech babes to do it too.

    SAR I

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Over 40 European foot models; 20 of them brand new to the party each week. Foot smelling is available, but only before 10pm.

    Since Jets fans are used to getting stomped on by the likes of Mark Cannizzaro on a daily basis, might as well get some hot Czech babes to do it too.

    SAR I
    hahah, cannizzarro's lunacy probably caused you to think up this fake party thing.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Over 40 European foot models; 20 of them brand new to the party each week. Foot smelling is available, but only before 10pm.

    Since Jets fans are used to getting stomped on by the likes of Mark Cannizzaro on a daily basis, might as well get some hot Czech babes to do it too.

    SAR I
    Only if they're Gellin'.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK. That was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally gay.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetDUDE
    OK. That was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally gay.
    You're right. Sorry for the Tom Brady moment.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    hahah, cannizzarro's lunacy probably caused you to think up this fake party thing.
    I only wish it was fake....

    http://foot-worship-party.com/nyc/parties/orgy2.htm

    SAR I

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    the party pics on that website are seriously f-ed up. first of all, all of the women look like two-bit euro trash whores swimming with disease. second of all, the room they are in looks like a codemned prison. yikes.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    charlotte NC
    Posts
    4,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    yuck, i hate feet....

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spjets
    yuck, i hate feet....
    Christina's got nice ones.

    SAR I


  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sar,

    Do you get a free foot rub for every 5 visits to the Foot Worship Palace? Do they have one of those loyal customer punchcards?

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spjets
    yuck, i hate feet....
    I do too, I know what you mean, man.






    I can't believe I posted in this thread, though.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE
    Sar,

    Do you get a free foot rub for every 5 visits to the Foot Worship Palace? Do they have one of those loyal customer punchcards?
    I'll find out, assuming that I am conscious. Does sniffing feet give you a high like coke or something? Anyone try it?

    SAR I

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    like coke? nah, more like a cross between mescaline and peyote

    So, you're actually going?

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex? ....................

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't believe you went back 4 years just to dig up that sh-t...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us