Thread: Hilarious Quote on Chad

Hilarious Quote on Chad

Quote of the Week
    "He's like an egg back there. I mean, look at the ways he's gotten hurt. He hasn't even been hit that hard. The injuries have come from awkward hits and falls. I think we should just cut him.''
    -- An anonymous Jets player, to Mark Cannizzaro of the New York Post, on quarterback Chad Pennington, who has been asked to take a massive pay cut in order to stay with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by gmogmo
    Quote of the Week
    "He's like an egg back there. I mean, look at the ways he's gotten hurt. He hasn't even been hit that hard. The injuries have come from awkward hits and falls. I think we should just cut him.''
    -- An anonymous Jets player, to Mark Cannizzaro of the New York Post, on quarterback Chad Pennington, who has been asked to take a massive pay cut in order to stay with the team.
    The more I read the quotes from the "anonymous" Jets players the less I believe it was said.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Only an idiot would say that about a QB who has the moxie to play half a season with a torn rotator cuff, including a playoff win, and making no excuses for any failures.

Chad's had some bad luck, but if he's an egg, he's a hard boiled one.

Jets Insider VIP

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by rbstern
    Only an idiot would say that about a QB who has the moxie to play half a season with a torn rotator cuff, including a playoff win, and making no excuses for any failures.

Chad's had some bad luck, but if he's an egg, he's a hard boiled one.
    And Chads not the type to step on other players toes. I think there ought to be a full investigation like we had in watergate era. Once the news source is revealed he ought to go to jail for messing with Jet Fans.

Pennington is like an egg...what kind of an egg?...why, a duck egg of course

Hall Of Fame
    this has never been posted...in fact, someone should start another thread with this quote so that we can let the public know the truth about the teams perception of chad...i mean, if cannizarro writes it, it must be true, right?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

another patsie* with nothing better to do

btw, not 1/2 as funny as this:

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13
    another patsie* with nothing better to do

btw, not 1/2 as funny as this:

Bill: "Bill?"

Bill: "Yes, Bill."

Bill: "Look deep into my eyes and whisper sweet nothings about the 3-4 defense into my ear"

Bill: "You sure know the way to a man's heart. Let's go see Brokeback Mountain"

chads an egg alright, a rotten one

We really laid an egg by signing him to a 60 sum-odd-million dollar contract on only half a season worth of games

Gimme Sum Vince Young