Thread: Waters Gone...Thank the lord

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Waters Gone...Thank the lord

About Time ! Im so sick of him getting a free pass after a 5 year stint of just getting the NIT Final once..Bring on Freddy Hill

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Providence guy here

who are the rumored guys they are looking at? Would you guys be happy with Gonzo from Manhattan? Lots of rumors that Huggins is going to USF. That would be scary as I think he could quickly turn that program around and have another scary team in the BE

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally Waters is gone. My frien told me who's prolly gonna take his spot at the Helm but i totally forgot...My bad. I think it was an assistant or someone.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by preludepunk
    Finally Waters is gone. My frien told me who's prolly gonna take his spot at the Helm but i totally forgot...My bad. I think it was an assistant or someone.
    Fred Hill Jr.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money
    Providence guy here

who are the rumored guys they are looking at? Would you guys be happy with Gonzo from Manhattan? Lots of rumors that Huggins is going to USF. That would be scary as I think he could quickly turn that program around and have another scary team in the BE
    Is Gonzo even available? Didn't he turn down an upgrade last year? Yes, he'd do nicely. Apparently they're gonna hand it to Hill, who is a good recruiter. Only saw him as coach once, but I sure liked the results vs. Marquette.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    Is Gonzo even available? Didn't he turn down an upgrade last year? Yes, he'd do nicely. Apparently they're gonna hand it to Hill, who is a good recruiter. Only saw him as coach once, but I sure liked the results vs. Marquette.
    Gonzo was up for the Miami job and lost to Reich the assistant from Texas so hes willing to move but Hill will be the coach at RU next season and beyond....I wonder if this is positive towards the whole Lance Thomas, N'diaye, and Harvey situation.