Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Sucks

Boston Sucks

Just to let all you Pats and Red Sucks fans know, your city, your town, your quarterback ....all suck.....to kinda rip off a quote from a few good men "i'm going to rip Tom Brady's head off and pee in his dead skull"
    Last edited by Jetsgreen4life; 03-03-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    take a deep breath, serenity now, say with me serenity now...

No wonder people think we have class-less fans. I hate the Pats as much as anyone here (but not the Red Sox - F the Yankees)... but Boston is an absolutely great city. Visit sometime. Maybe stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toooon
    No wonder people think we have class-less fans. I hate the Pats as much as anyone here (but not the Red Sox - F the Yankees)... but Boston is an absolutely great city. Visit sometime. Maybe stay there.

whatever man, red sox are the most class less fans in entire sports......these people wear the worst shirts to games etc, they have no class whatsoever, clearly you are not from ny

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsgreen4life
    whatever man, red sox are the most class less fans in entire sports......these people wear the worst shirts to games etc, they have no class whatsoever, clearly you are not from ny
    The winner of the spaz of the day award.

I'm from NY and i say: who cares?? with everything that's going on this is the best you can do? you must be bored beyond belief.

Veteran
    Just to let all you Pats and Red Sucks fans know, your city, your town, your quarterback ....all suck.....to kinda rip off a quote from a few good men "i'm going to rip Tom Brady's head off and pee in his dead skull"
    As a Jets and Yankees fan, I will always root against the Sox and Pats, but your post is ignorant. The city of Boston is a great place. It is clean, fun....Black Rose in Fanial(sp?) Hall, over 100 beers at Sunset Grill, and Fenway Park is the best place to EVER see a baseball game...period.

All Pro
    Fuuuck Boston

Cool

huh?

And yet another quality contribution to this fine site. Makes you wonder what he really feels like inside

All League
    Boston is a wonderful city.

One of my favorite restaurants of all time, Bob's Southern Bistro is on Columbus Ave in Boston. Great grub!

Unhappy

You're mad at your Dad. Not at Boston. It forgives you.

Rookie
    hates:

Duke
    Pats
    Red Sux

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JYtheJETSfan
    And yet another quality contribution to this fine site. Makes you wonder what he really feels like inside
    He hasn't gotten over that girl (from Boston? ) that acted interested, but only for the job he interviewed her for.

I bet her ***** smelled like clam chowdah

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive
    He hasn't gotten over that girl (from Boston? ) that acted interested, but only for the job he interviewed her for.

I bet her ***** smelled like clam chowdah

For the record that chick wasn't from boston she was from Virginia

Bewildered Beast
    For the record that chick wasn't from boston she was from Virginia

Well, well...Verrr Gin Yah, eh? so it smelled like soft shell crabs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guck the Fiants
    As a Jets and Yankees fan, I will always root against the Sox and Pats, but your post is ignorant. The city of Boston is a great place. It is clean, fun....Black Rose in Fanial(sp?) Hall, over 100 beers at Sunset Grill, and Fenway Park is the best place to EVER see a baseball game...period.
    I agree..except the part about fenway being the greatest place to see a game....I like boppin around harvard square..john harvards brew house..it definitely is a fun town though..just dont show your yankee colors..everybody turns from sheeps to wolves when they see anything new york..

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I agree..except the part about fenway being the greatest place to see a game....I like boppin around harvard square..john harvards brew house..it definitely is a fun town though..just dont show your yankee colors..everybody turns from sheeps to wolves when they see anything new york..
    how about jets stuff? would i still get my butt kicked for that? i actually have never been to boston. Am thinking of going up there for a long weekend this summer. However, i dont think i can take my car since it's covered with Jets and yankees stuff

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive
    Well, well...Verrr Gin Yah, eh? so it smelled like soft shell crabs?
    lol be damned if i know, i like to think it smelled like rotten sushi and i am better off without it

Banned
    how about jets stuff? would i still get my butt kicked for that? i actually have never been to boston. Am thinking of going up there for a long weekend this summer. However, i dont think i can take my car since it's covered with Jets and yankees stuff
    for some reason..everybody in new england(mass,rhode island,new hampshire)HATES anything new york..so be forwarned..I used my handy nj devils credit card in new hampshire once..and had to bop my way outta that bar after I showed it..some of them are nuts about it..and I'm not kidding..