View Poll Results: Who would have more career Hr's??

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vinny Testaverde

    14 77.78%
  • Barry Bonds

    4 22.22%
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: OT: Barry Bonds

  1. #1

    OT: Barry Bonds

    with the sports illustrated article coming out today about all the steroids bonds took, it is obvious that his achievements are a farce. with that being said, assuming bonds didn't take steroids, and assuming he had played MLB instead of in the nfl, would Vinny Testaverde have more career homeruns than bonds???

  2. #2
    You have way too much time on your hands.

  3. #3
    LOL you were the guy that started that thread on TGG.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    LOL you were the guy that started that thread on TGG.

    huh?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    LOL you were the guy that started that thread on TGG.
    yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if they banned me for it over there. it would be worth it though.

  6. #6
    sweet, VT leads 4-1. i knew it.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    with the sports illustrated article coming out today about all the steroids bonds took, it is obvious that his achievements are a farce. with that being said, assuming bonds didn't take steroids, and assuming he had played MLB instead of in the nfl, would Vinny Testaverde have more career homeruns than bonds???
    I'm really starting to think you want to go down on Vinny.

    That being said, Bonds was a very good player whose career was starting to decline and he became a juice head. Go to SI/CNN, and I believe CBS.Sportsline.com used to have it also, a picture of Bonds every year and it is not surprising he is all of a sudden the 2nd coming of the hulk the year he hits 73 hrs. Also, don't listen to his BS about his hat size always being 7 1/2. It was 7 1/2 before he shaved his head as well as after.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    I'm really starting to think you want to go down on Vinny.
    nahh. it's just that bonds is so untrustworthy, who knows, maybe a football god like Vinny could have more hr's than a baseball cheater.

  9. #9
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,485
    I'm starting to think you ARE Vinny!




    dump.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Assuming you are suffering from some sort of learning deficiancy... I am willing to let this slide as the dumbest thread I've ever seen and move on.



    This should be dumped ASAP.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,311
    16 - you make me laugh with your Vinny obsession dude But this is a dump-worthy topic.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Buzz.... is what I put in my sig OK with you guys... cause if its not I'll delete it ASAP. Let me know...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    16 - you make me laugh with your Vinny obsession dude But this is a dump-worthy topic.
    damn, why did you dump it buzz?

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!
    Buzz.... is what I put in my sig OK with you guys... cause if its not I'll delete it ASAP. Let me know...
    Good to go man. Thanks for checking.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    damn, why did you dump it buzz?
    Sorry bud, had to be done

  16. #16
    BUMP. Keep voting for Vinny!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us